1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New here eli pup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christian1, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Thought id introduce myself put a deposit down on an upcoming male pup from tom garner off of dexter will be posting pics when the time comes! Glad to be here

2. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Is this your first apbt?

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Welcome. I like the breeding you went with prolly one of the better ones imo.

4. You will be really happy with your purchase. Just purchased a Dexter/Africa ll female pup from Tom Garner, she is only 3 months old. The badest bitch. LOL. She is very intelligent and game as they come. Look out for Goosby's Carolina she is going to continue to contribute great things to the pitbull world. Thank You Tom Garner for a great pup, and looking forward to do business with you in the future.

5. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

there.. nuff said.

6. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

12 weeks? I always test gameness 12 seconds after ejactulation. I cull anything but the fastest, stongest swimmer!

Tom still got them "eli" straws!?!? I still got some well preseved eggs from the gas house bitch in my custom incubator made by Tesla! Don Mayfield is already registered as the breeder.

7. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Danny B. ROTFFLMFAO. Choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL DannyB

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lmfao. Some of the things people say.....

Anywho, welcome to the site and enjoy!

10. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

The forum is now in full alert eagerly waiting for Goosby's Carolina!!

11. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Lol danny b but what they don't know is I have the best one I pick him cause he made his dam nipple bleed and try to eat it str8 cannibal :flashtit::baby4::rofl2:

12. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Damn 12 seconds is fast but I can remember 'once upon a time' a long, long time ago waken up thinking Wtf happened there???...so dunno if I've beatin that unknowingly LOL....but that's why mankind is the superior species LMAO.

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Laff is lak uh bawks of chawklits. Ya never know wot yer gawna git.

14. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Classic right here..

15. Thanks for the welcome! No not my first zylonist when I was 15 I got my first who is 7 years now and my parents ended up loving so much they decided to keep I am 22 now and just bought my first home about two months ago so figured I was ready for a well bred dog I can compete with!

16. Goosby I was looking into that breeding but I was far to late all of the pups were gone, I have no problem waiting for te right dog though instead of goin somewhere else ;)

17. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

I'm just goofin' around. You can call your dogs whatever you want. You should be proud of the care and consideration your breeder put into lineage and bloodline. I don't know Mr Garner or have any dealings with him but I know he's produced some very serious and honest dogs. I respect his name, his yard work, and his determination to stick with these amazing animals through very tough times. Times where many have bowed out or given up.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

19. Found out today got 2nd pick!

20. I wanted one of those El Negro female pups, but was too late on them. Tom discussed the Dexter x Africa ll pups to me before the breeding took. I jumped on them ASAP. First pick of the litter. I'm going to breed her to Garner's Momo in the future. Should make some nice pups.