1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Guy.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jay671, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Hey howzit guys. I'm Jay from the beautiful island of Guam. I joined the forums in Sep. 2007. Just started owning a pitbull about a year ago. I've been doing alot of research about the breed and I've learned alot since I started owning one. I own one and she is a very athletic bitch. She loves to work, always wanting to do something. She is a very smart and obedient dog. I got her from a breeder here in Guam. She is grandaughter to Fat Bill's & Clemmon's Dick POR and Fat bill's Helena.
    Here she is... My Devil Dog Jade
    [​IMG]

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Thats a pretty gyp you've got there. :)

3. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Thanks!:) BTW. What does gyp mean? I've seen that word alot on the forums and I never knew what it meant.:)

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

It means female. :)

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome Jay671, glad to have you aboard ;)