1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New from Clearwater FL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marco, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Marco

Marco Pup

Hello all,
    My name is Marco, I had a old user name here, but forgot the password and never got around to introducing myself. I have a pit bull(possible mix but I think hes pure) that I picked up from Animal Control about 8 months ago when he was 12 weeks. His name is Bones. Not sure what his lines are know are but I did see a sorrells/hemphills dog that looks real similar to him. Well anyway, heres a picture of him. [​IMG]

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to the forum marco ... glad to see you join up ;)

3. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

welcome my friend:D

4. Marco

Marco Pup

Hey thanks for the welcome, cool to see some people I know here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  5. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Welcome to the forum glad to see that you rescued your boy.

6. Devin

Devin Pup

Whats up Marco? I wonder if there are any other forums we haven't joined yet. lol I don't post much on here don't really have time. I do post every now and then though welcome to the forum I guess lol

7. Marco

Marco Pup

Thanks for the welcome all! :D

Yeah I think the only one I havent joined yet is the APBT Network or something... I guess thats on my to do list. After browsing around here a lil bit, it seems like a pretty good forums, and definitly a lot different from some of the others.