1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new edition...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rocco, Jan 6, 2007.

1. rocco

rocco Big Dog

2. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Re: new addition...

hey that ped isn't showing for me when I claicked on it, did I mess up with copy and paste? Could someone help?

3. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I could be wrong, but I see a mainly Carver bred dog.

Looks good to me! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2007
  5. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Yea, I completely missed that lol. I was snooping around the 5th gen =p

6. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Looks like a Carver/Eli/Loposay dog to me. Spider Bitem is off of Homer. Most people don't know or just don't care but P. Loposay bred Homer. That isn't something I heard second hand iether, it came straight from P. Loposay's mouth. She also showed me his original 4 generation ADBA pedigree listing her as the breeder while my wife & I were sitting at her kitchen table. Not a photo copy or duplicate. THE ORIGINAL. The Eli, Art's Missy and Dibo blood in Buster was one of the main reason's J.R. Loposay bought Buster. Most people (thanks to peds online mostly) think that Buster was a cold dog. FALSE, but thats another story for another time. The Rebel Kennel's blood is heavy Carver and Eli. I think the Loposay & Rebel Kennels blood go good together, so does P. Loposay. I might be bias though because my dog Molly's dam is Loposay's Gracie. The dog in your ped... Andersons Sam, the link on your ped is a duplicate. Heres the correct link with a pic of hiim on it (his ADBA registered name is Anderson's Deablo Sam... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=7589 Again a Loposay bred dog with heavy Carver/Eli blood...plus some ole Lightner and Cottons Bullet blood, something I personally like. The dog Moran's Payday in your dogs 4th generation, again alot of Carver/Eli/Loposay. So IMHO I see a Carver/Eli/Loposay dog. Opinions are like butts, everbody has one, and most people think mine stinks! lol. The best part is that dogs can't read so their pedigrees don't make a dagum bit of difference where it counts. Like the old saying goes... A good dog is where you find it. I hope you've found yourself a good one and best of luck to you with her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2007
  7. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

8. rocco

rocco Big Dog

chatnjack you hit it right on the buzzer, on paper she looked very well put together, but on the ground is wats really attractive. she has been wide open since she could walk and so far at 4 mos is acting great just hope this keeps up and proves out.