1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New doggers please take a couple minutes to read!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by raided2, Sep 20, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

To all new dogmen I am not trying to step on any toes,offend anyone or tell them how to run their yard,but it has come to my attention that some new folks in the Bulldog world either due to income status,social status,or never having to deal with your local law enforment agencies,animal control agencies pr the Humane Society of the United states,don't seem to know what is at risk here.! I am a small fish in a small pond here in Arizona,yet the local Sheriffs have repeatadley attacked my family even to the point of unlawfully trying to take my four innocent children and putting false charges on me to try and use my children as leverage against me to get me to cooberate and testify against muy co-defendants here in Az primarily Patrcks TL and B smith the lead detective even told me unless I cooperated I had the most to loose a family and a wife with a carerer,well after I told her I wasn't aware of any illegal activities ,2 days later the sheriffs went to my wifes place of employment where she was in marketing of a world renowend chemical ,behaverioral rehab facility where she was next in line for a supervisor position was fired after 5 years and 9 mos ,then 2 weeks after that the Sheriffs took my kids under false charges legally by state law they can only keep them for 3 days (72 hrs) unless they file a petition with the courts ,they never did all they kept saying was in order to get my family back it was all about cooperation with Pima County Sheriffs! And kept them for 6 days over Easter weekend ! Now law enforcement has intimated my witnesses,Tapped ny phone lines ,and my internet server AOL , I used to read about these kinda thing happening and I thought this could never happen to me , as a we renowned aicraft mecahnic more renowned in the aero space indrusy than dogs,but here my wife of 19 years plus and I still unable to get a job due to these charges and having our faces all over the local media and making it sound like we are big time rollers in the dog game let me put it you all this way,my wife and I were arrested on Febuary 19th and had the SWAT team here to arrest my wife and 16 year old sick type 1 diabetic as I have been a type 1 diabetic for over 37 years and have severe renal kidney failure daughter,kick down our door with hell and all their demons behind them,I was't even home at the time ,we were arrested on class V felones the second lowest felony ,thrown into the county jail and the Prosecutor was asking for a 500,000$ bond for each of us ,now seriuosly folks how many of you all ever heard of Rudy Verdin or Zenaida Verdin before this raid? Well then in April my friend calls me that lives over 27 miles way from to tell me I have a letter from the Clerk of Superior Courts,I asked him to read it for me and he tells me I have 11 charges of classII felonies and a supposed danger to my kids? Yet no SWAT team ,no bond no arrest ? Hell just a couple months prior the SWAT team was kicking down my door for the dogs?Come one folks what is more important the dogs or kids? well at any rate what I am trying to get across to you newbies is even doing everything by the book ,not bragging about whatever abilities of you dogs ,which I really don't care to hear about,even doing everything right and legally just because you own this breed you are a perminant target for the HSUS,local animal control and local law enforcement,these folks are pure animal left rightest who have no care about human lives they destroy they will lie and even make threats against your lives please look up pet abuse.com all of our adresse are there and some of my co-defents have found pipe bombs in their mail boxes I have had death threats made aginst my family and I, so if you don' want anything ever to happen to you and you loved ones please,please,please only try and post positve thing about your dogs.the breed in general ,stay 100% legall in the eyes of local animal control ,the HSUS is out to destroy this noble bred that has stood the test of time a breed that is Gods gift to man a,breed that doesn't care about your financial income ,social staturace ,sex .religiuos prefernce,or physicall imperfections ,this breeds existence is now on the chopping block ,please put your egos aside and make a positive stand for these dogs other wise I say in 5 years from now it will be a fellony to own these dogs and only out laws will own this breed like the handgun battle years ago the NRA and private citizens bannded together to overthrow and win our rights to legally carry handguns and unless we do the same for this breed they will be extinct ! The greatest breed of dogs to ever walk the Gods Great Earth will be extinct in 10 years unless you all ban to gether and support local anti-BSL !Stand for something or fall for nothing ,don't let these dogs down !webmaster@stop-bsl.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
  2. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

law and justice....my ass

keep strong my friend and thanks for the inputs and advices

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Thanks Raid God Speed! Goodluck again man with everything there is shine there just keep fightin! You go you Bulldog!;)

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Good post.

Not surprising in the least. Makes me think of Randy Weaver and what the govt. did to him. He won his court case, but of course, the media and govt. swept in under the rug, so, that he still looked guilty, and they came out smelling like a rose.

5. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Many of these new doggers show there manhood thru these poor dogs ,come on guys lets be men for this breed if we were to man up and half the men thathese dogs have beedn to us and half as loyal and responsible to this breed the breed would not be in the dire situation that its in now for our lack of ability to put our petty diffrences aside or breed ythat we love so much is paying our price and giving their lives by the thousands every year ,guys put your BS adise if you want to even ever want to own a pitbull bred again .Lets be be men for this breed and do what we must to protect them I honestly fear its too late and that their time for extinction is at hand ,served up by us unresposible dogmen :(:(!!!!!!!!!

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

thankyou and you are completely right i truluy am sorry for weat has happened to u and thenkyou for the info that you put on here for us to see so we can band together

7. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

#storyBody UL { list-style-position: inside; margin-left: 15px; padding-left: 0; } [​IMG]Email[​IMG]Print [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Text Size[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Four Arrested in Autauga County for Dog Fighting[/FONT]
    Posted: Sep 24, 2008 05:09 PM MST
    Updated: Sep 25, 2008 11:48 AM MST
    [​IMG] Video Gallery

<1>

[​IMG] Pit bull Fighting Ring Busted

1:41

[​IMG]Patrice Mechelle Marshall (22y/o)
    [​IMG][​IMG]Terrell Lenard Mcneil (26y/o)
    [​IMG][​IMG]Terrence Denard Mcneil (26y/o)
    [​IMG][​IMG]Shantay Larissa Robinson (22y/o)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]InterACTIVE CenterSIGN UP for breaking news email alerts
    TALK to WSFA 12 News management about this story
    VIEW/SEND Photos & Videos
    [​IMG]

By Eileen Jones - bio | email
    PRATTVILLE, AL (WSFA) - Autauga County deputies rescued 27 dogs and charged four people after uncovering what they believe is a dog fighting ring outside Prattville. The Sheriff says the four people arrested were out on bond on similar charges in Escambia County.
    When the four were taken to jail they left behind 20 dogs and 7 puppies. Officers say the animals were tied to stakes with heavy chains even the puppies. Their food and water bowls were empty and dry as if they haven't had anything to eat or drink for days.
    Overall, the dogs looked healthy but there were wounds and bruises enough to make you believe they were in a fight.
    The Autauga County Sheriff's office, the Department of Agriculture, the District Attorney's office and the Attorney General's office were all involved in the investigation. A-G Troy King was on the scene right after the arrests. "I was asked the other day......what would you say to somebody who says well they're just dogs. I'd say to somebody who says they're just dogs - that's probably somebody who would say they're just kids or they're just seniors. We can not allow the defenseless among us to be abused and hurt and caged and chained as we see here."
    Sheriff Herbie Johnson believes the four arrested include two brothers and their girlfriends. The Attorney General says they will be charged with 27 counts of permitting dog fighting. That's one count for each dog found on the property. each count carries a penalty of one to ten years in prison or a fine up to 15-thousand dollars.

-

12 votes

[​IMG]

You must be logged in to rate this story. Login or register

Close window

[​IMG]
    Four Arrested in Autauga County for Dog Fighting

Leave comment
    @ Controls
    (Powered by JS-Kit)