1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new dog houses (check it)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ChDynomite, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

2. dame nice the way its 2 rooms seems it work good in colder areas:)

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Nice handy work!

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

quality...........

5. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Those look great!! :)

6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Nice nice bro

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Thanks! 7 down and many more to go.......

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

same as mine but urs look much nicer, but since u got me in the experience department i wont take it personal ;)

9. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

ive had ones that are not treated wood or painted and they have lasted 5 years and still going . so i expect these to last at least a good 10 as long as the dogs dont munch on them

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

mine were gettin torn up by the chains in the first week or 2. i have to put metal borders around the doors.

11. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

wow bro, nice work! C'mon over I got beers and hammers lets get to it.

12. preme

preme CH Dog

very nice !!!!!!!!!

13. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Hey, If I had one of those I wouldn't mind being in the dog house.:madwife:

14. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

They look good! I need to learn how to do something like that.

15. Same houses I use :) Great job. They look great painted. I stained and sealed mine :)

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no shit right ^^

17. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Very nice :)

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I love that style of dog house. Damn.... I wish I was that handy with a hammer. What am I saying... I don't even HAVE hammer! lol Very cool! Great work!

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i think we all must use the same set of plans :D i dont paint em either....nice work man

20. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

What's the price of them? Wood is expensive but it doesn't look like your using plywood.