1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New dog food...

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by hmoobvwj, Nov 27, 2008.

1. hmoobvwj

hmoobvwj Pup

I was wondering what do ya think of Blue Buffalo's new Wilderness? The food is suppose to be made for people who feed their dogs raw... Thinking about trying it out but wanted to see if anyone in here have tried it or heard any feedbacks about it.. Thanks..

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

One of the better kibbles out there but definately not even close to raw...Your better off just feeding raw!

YIS

3. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

All three of my dogs are on it and doing beautifully. Awesome coats, muscle tone, etc.

4. hmoobvwj

hmoobvwj Pup

THANKS! yea i've always been feeding raw but just recently i'm doing 80/20 raw/wilderness... my dog is doing great! shiny healthy skin and hair.. active!