1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New developments in AZ dog case

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by raided2, Oct 11, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Well after a very late phone call from my attorney here in AZ ,he couldn't stop laughing he told me and three of the co-defendants attorneys laughed so hard @ the HSUS expert witnneses that he thought he might have got a hernia,Mr Kumpf the expert in the Az case is a sworn Law enforcement officer in Ohio ,who on the side is a paid expert in the order of 100.00/hr for the HSUS ,well first my court appointed public defender attorney told me that it would be like him taking side jobs for a political organization ,its just plain ,straight out illega ,my attorney called Kumpf a "Paid Whore " for the HSUS then,then came the cross examination oh will you all love this he was asked why he thought my wife and I were involved with dog fighting and he was reading through a 5"stack of disclosure Pima County Prosecutor Lewiss Brandess sent him and he said because I had abueterol,and that abuterol is used prior to a dog fight you allow a dog to breath it and it makes them fight longer?Well it seems to be a coincedence but my daughter has moderate to severe asthma then he went on to say that there were numerous intrevienous tubes ,syringes,and other dogfighting paraphanalia whih was just shipped the day before the raid marked Smith medical co.. HMM could tha be the company that sends me and my daughter diabetic supplies for our insulin pumps ?? Even after my daughter told them repeattadly and they still took my life saving medical supplies? Well now wait folks it gets better another shure sign of dogs that are being trained for dogfighting is their lean apperance, and typical show and pet pit bulls weigh beteaccording to Kumpfs stack of discloure between 50-60#s anyhting less is asure sign of dogfighting as the leaner the dog the less wight he has to loose befors a fight? And according to his disclosure Ihad two dogs weigh in @14 lbs and one @16 lbs and that was malnurished and inhumane ,needless to say every attorney in the room busted up laughing as in the descrition of the dogs they were my daughters miniture dachsunds!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also this year in Pima County is re-election time for county offices ,Imagine this a couple of weeks ago the head Pima Couny Proecutor gave a press confrence with HSUS Peta,ALF and ASPCA all in attendence bragging how she caught nad prosecuted the world largest dog fighting ring ,hm my attorney found it odd that she had large donations for her campaing . Are you gusy in shock yet? oh it get s much better the laed detective my good but conceedded friend Teresa deshnes was caught in numerous lies under cross examination and tampering with evidence ,such as destroying and making things disapear ! And lying numerous times about my wife admitting crimes ,as in al the dislosure my wife immediatley invoked her 5th admentmant rights and talked to no-one,whatever I said they lied about 100% I know what you folks are thinking I shouldn't be talking about this case as I and my wife and co-defendants are facing trial but it is too late they cannot change witnnese ,add any discloure,modify it or anything after9/11/2008 per court order and just incase I and my family disapear as when I came home I found a goats hea[​IMG]d and a death threat wriiten in its blood on my door "DEATH TO THE DOG FIGHTERS" I want people to know the truth ,I called Sheriffs Dept and they told me they were too tied up they would send an officer when one was available this ins my family's 3rd death threat ,but I ask you who are the mureders here and what did that poor goat ever do to anyone???[​IMG]

2. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

That's absolutely ridiculous, I hope justice is served. Are you going to sue them?

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

brother sounds like you need to load up and protect you and yours,,, get a video camera and set it up when you go to court,, and if anyone invades your space then get the point accross,,, in no way shape form or fashion would i tolerate threats of that nature towards my family,,, watch your @ss and protect yourself
    ghost

4. simms

simms CH Dog

I agree! is your attourney aware of these threats and the latest one? Are they doing anything about it?

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Unreal! This crap sounds like a made for TV movie! Hey, that's an idea Raided2....I would start recording all calls made to the police since they are too busy to report to a death threat and detruction of property. Somehow I would have my lawyer make it appear in court too. I hate what you guys are having to go through, stay strong, hopefully justice will prevail in this case. God Speed.

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

your right i would try in record all conversations with the police,,, 911 calls are recorded but not the others,,,just because your having a issue with the police or HSUS doesn't mean the cops shouldn't be doing they're job,,,:mad:

7. it seems funny to me that people for the rights of animals will kill your goat,then write death threats to you in its blood. they must be confused on ethically treatment of animals,or are they just freaking nuts!!!!!!

8. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

I couldn't answer that that its a double standards with rightest groups like this !

9. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

"Death to dog fighters"? How about death to ignorance. I agree with ghost: Get a gun and keep an eye on you and yours