1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New clothing and "other" merchandise

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dunlap, Jan 21, 2008.

1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

New clothing and "other" merchandise

www.cafepress.com/pitbullfamily

You wont find ANY of the styles available on any other site/store out there. I have drawn up 3 designs (more to come) that have gotten alot of positive comments...please take the time to check em' out.

And thanks Tommy for letting me use your dog's outline ;). This is one of the three designs available.

[​IMG]

2. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Re: New clothing and "other" merchandise

These pictures arent the completed ones I used for the clothes and "stuff", but you can get the idea of what they look like ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Re: New clothing and "other" merchandise

Just wanted to bump this up.......I know a few of you were asking me a while back about when I was gonna have some shirts available with these designs.