1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Carpet Mill

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OFF TOPIC a lil..as for YOUR references 50... for u to put down the " show dogs" cold steel damn sure had a few of them at the hickory show this weekend !! she took home some ribbons with then game show dogs.. Congrats to cold steel...:D ....

2. I shouldnt really respond to this but what the hell... Zoey gets walked every day with one day off a week 6-8 miles a day ... then runs the mill .THE CARPET MILL for a few mins on a routine we have her on.... and then she sprints for 10 mins.. and she gets the best food... Nutro Natural.. High Energy 30/20 and other stuff to make up a good diet... she is FAR from starved !! and i am far from starving her.. just to POINT that out !

Im sure u have done ur reading but LOOK IN UR YARD. o my bad.ur house ..LOL ur FEEDING MUTTS !!! says so in ur sig... :rolleyes:

O BTW ur point was not takin not by me anyway ...... :rolleyes: LOL

3. LMFAO @ ur references and ur damn sources :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and ROTFF LMAO @ u ignored me...cause u where the one Pm'n me 1st..... look ur just tryin to get this thread closed like ya did mine by gettin off topic...but i have to respond to defend myself ! i have absolutely no hostility towards no one.... ONLY the HATERS ! Dude u called me at 6:30 am i was in the bed i aint gonna answer the damn phone... i got ya # im sure i can pass it along !! ... and HELL no u really didnt get to me LOL... i have respect for ppl that are tryin to preserve the breed not try to get every dime they can off them...and say there dogs are better than the other.... and u know damn well what im talkin about !! ASK YOU LMAO.. i dont see any where it says 50 , respond to this thread !! you damn rite im proud of every dog i got on my yard and HELL ya that single accomplishment im DAMN proud of !!!!!!!!!!! she has many shows to come as do others on my yard.....hell im proud of my 70 lb weight pull dog in which DOES NOT run a carpet mill... lol.... o about the peddling shit talkin...is that all the hell you ppl can think of :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ??? u show me how many damn puppies i sold last yr !! and if i sold em all and i made alot of money and im livin in my dream home and im driven my escalade ....then u can call me a peddler ...other wise SHUT THE %#*% UP and think of a new name to call me !!

sorry for gettin a lil off topic.. just responding to a few remarks !

4. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Wow, again with people bashing pet owners on this board. I do believe Marty said to knock it off, CB. This community is for everyone. I didn't bash you in my post yet yours had nothing but rude comments towards me. Hmmmm...

What dogs? I have one dog and she is in good shape. I walk her daily, usually a mile. Considering her energy level as a house pet, that is plenty for her. Yeah, a pet ...and a mutt/cur. You got a problem with that, SLK? I may not have a yard yet but you know nothing of my knowledge or experience so quit ASSuming shit.

And once again, my post was not directed at either of you, it was a general statement about conditioning, so no need to get all defensive, damn. I, unlike you both, don't ASSume things about other people or what they do with their dogs.

5. ROTF LMFAO ... let me touch this one.. as u said ..
    And once again, my post was not directed at either of you, it was a general statement about conditioning, so no need to get all defensive, damn. I, unlike you both, don't ASSume things about other people or what they do with their dogs.[/QUOTE]
    but then here u are talkin to me.. You got a problem with that, SLK?
    LMFAO who is contradicting themselves here??? tsk tsk. i will let CB touch his part LOL

and yes this community is for everyone.... i myself have a petbull ( if thats what ya wanna call her )... there NOT mutts... and far from curs... she is a house dog because i have had her for 7 yrs ... she and her littermate brother help get me started in the dogs.. your are the one stating on ur profile as ur occupation "future doglady" how ASSUME you will become that when u dont even own a gamedog ?? u have ABSOLUTLY no idea what ur getting into unless u get hands on experience.... ya cant JUST always read a book or learn from a friend or learn from john doe.... im way older than u and STILL dont call myself a dogwoman and i been in the dogs for 8 yrs now.... when i feel i know what james crenshaw,fat bill,ed faron,ed mullins,tom ratliff,tom garner,ed crenshaw,al white,lonzo pratt,patsy lopasay etc etc knows/knew THEN i will concider myself a dogwoman...after said that i have a long road ahead !!! Dont ask me if i have a problem LOL u are a 17 yr old kid behind a computer screen !! :rolleyes:

6. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I don't have to own a gamedog to hope for a future with them. I'm taking a step at a time and planning things out, how is that assuming anything? I may be young, but you are the one who is acting like the teenager. I am here to learn from a few of the respectable, knowledgable and experienced members and discuss dogs, not to have you and CB insult me or my dog. I didn't talk down to or about either of you or your dogs, as I said multiple times now, yet both of you didn't extend the same courtesy to me? Wow, who's really the "kid behind a computer screen" here?

If you have anything else to say to or about me or my dog, please don't. I'm not going to just sit here and bicker with you, and it isn't important enough to take it elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
  7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

what is it with you two? do you two drink some type of snappin cur elixir at bedtime? both of you read this thread @ 3 pm yesterday. it took you this long to mustar up some more bullshit to say? yall like to wait till the big-dog goes to sleep be4 you start all your chicken coop raiding dont you? and I see you both struck within 10 mins of each other. what a
    co-ink-ke-dink! you come in packs now.

CB-what does CSP have to do with this? and when did I reference them? and when does what they say have anything to do with what I say? I speak for myself. but anyhow, least CSP knows and will vouch for me. not a Sam Hill has heard of you two in the professional dog world.
    I form my own opinons and conclusions CB. im not surfin the internet population for given info... when all ya really wanted to say was
    "yippie, look @ me, I got my first piece of crap mill"
    you wanna condition with your carpet? be my guest. my original post adressed your thread. atleast have enough knowledge (since it is ur 2 yr. B-day on this board) to look up the "Colby Keep" since all they use is carpets...

and as far as your comments about me and my dogs "showing" I been to the dog show 2wice. and havent collected a point for it... I took "Man" to the show CB @ 14 mos just for the hell of it. I chilled in the parking lot while 30 ppl circled around Man and I asking "how I got him so cut up" while Devin was inside winning with a curish paper-hung dog that she doesnt even feed no mo! get ur facts straight brotha.. BS like that is what lit this fire. and contrary to popular belief im not against the dog show. I just feel it only has so much purpose and definately sways folks view on what dogs need be bred. thats all. it gets uder my skin when ppl showboat their miniscule victories when we all agree "this breed is not bred for show"
    a bit hypocritical dont ya think? I mean inside this thread CB, you yourself take a shot at the "petbull folks" but you and your mentor have proved a dam thing. Im here for ya CB since ya seem to be walkin' round with your chest out. no need to take shots @ Crazy.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

:eek:

With all the breedings you've had over the years, I thought you considered yourself right up there with Mr. B. & Mr. Garner.

Hell, I've been head first in the dogs for 10 years now & I've had 4 litters total. Shit, it takes 2 years for you to see what you've got & whether or not it was worth it. And considering we kept everything & worked each & every dog, I'm amazed at how someone could do that AND continue to drop 3-4 more litters that a year & do the same thing. Amazing...............:cool:

9. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

...oh snap!

10. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Shut 'er down Mute! She's pumpin' mud!!!

11. X

X Banned

You won't be back this time, goodbye.

In this thread, it seems her opinion actually counts more than yours. The next time you say something like that, you won't be back either. You have had more than just quite a few chances already, you only have one left.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.