1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Breedings(none For sale)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mott's APBT's, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2006
  2. Attila

Attila Guest

looks good to me. I will be looking forward to seeing some pictures when they drop.

LONG'S STUBBY PRICK - now that is a hell of a name lol that would be funny at a show. someone calling that one out. lol

3. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

4. looks top notch to me as well,i would also like to see some pictures when they hit the ground. but i am still laughing to myself about the stubby prick dog.now thats one hell of a name for a dog,lol.

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Novise I realy like that ped. Any pics? Norrod/gains/sorels never seen that cross. well at least the sorels part. Motts nice looking breedings make sure to poast pics when thay drop I realy like the heavy maxamillion breeding

6. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

Here's a link to GAPITS web site's prospects page. Scroll down look for Foxy Cleopatra. She's a litter mate to Choko. One of the best structured dogs you're likely to see and hot as fire to boot. I believe they'll be showing her at the Georgia ADBA show in sept.

http://www.gapits.com/prospects.htm

7. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

FYI ..Gaines didnt breed Red Dog . R. Dewey did.

Chocko is now owned by evilive kennels.. He's a very very good dog so far. Every dog Ive seen out of that litter (the Sorrells x ironline cross) looks and acts really great.

Ive got 3 bred just like this (two are actually off of a sister to Dutchess II ..)

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=193185

ive also got 2 off of Devil deacon ...

and 2 off of Mo. jim..

8. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

Good stuff, I like my norrod stuff to. [​IMG]

9. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

I got a dog and a litter on the way soon from dogs in the 7th and 8th generation, lol.

10. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Which dogs?

11. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Sorrells' Bubba Boe and Spank