1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new bitch to the roster.

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Naustroms, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Bitch stayed down there and got nice and blasted. Bolted the skunk up out of there though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Good luck with her, hope she makes the grade for you.

I hope your ready to have a BLAST with her.

promoe likes this.
  3. determination

determination Big Dog

Cool dog man ,one of the breeds ive thought about getting she looks real fun.

4. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

Man she did here job!!!! good luck with her :)

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

... nice bitch,,, how did she end up working out for you???

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Couldn't be more pleased with the bitch. Only thing she's lacking is thicker bones/build. Tremendous work ethic and hatred of anything with fur. Her nose is some of the best I've seen always impressed by her finding abilities.

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...nice...

...ever plan on breeding her???...

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I need a Patt around here. Good looking bitch, Naus.

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

She'll be bred for the first time this August. I really need to get some stuff off her tough little dog I've had to bring her back from what I was sure was death too many times.

She'll either be bred to a buddy in NY's working border to add a bit of size and coat or I'll put her half brother over her.

10. niko

niko CH Dog

Wanted to get one but I'm scared out here west in colorado the dog might have a run in with a rattlesnake

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Damn I want one, and I would if I wasn't dog poor already! LOL

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

a buddy who got out of bulldogs loves his patterdales as companions,,,
    he said he rather scratch his dog into a rhino than dig for six hours plus to retrieve em...

he said the percentage of gameness in those little dogs far exceeds the bulldogs...

The guys he got his dogs from have dug on and off for almost twenty four hours once,,,
    thats some game dogs and terriermen...