1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new baby girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chbk, Sep 27, 2007.

1. chbk

chbk Big Dog

just had a new baby girl tuesday about 6:45 est she weighed 7 lb's 0 oz's and was 21 inches long, healty and happy

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Congratulations! Now let's see some pics!

3. chbk

chbk Big Dog

awaiting approval

4. simms

simms CH Dog

Congrat's!!!!

5. chbk

chbk Big Dog

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] the new baby girl​

6. CONGRATS! the fun now begins! :D;)

7. Awww. how sweet....you are sooo lucky a lil girl....
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Whats her name?

8. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Congrats!! She's a cutie!
    Now your going to spend a long time trying to get her to walk and talk, then you spend the rest of your life telling her to shut up and sit down!

LOL...Thats what my mom told me when I had my first one! Thought I would pass it along!

9. chbk

chbk Big Dog

cammy lee ann

10. Thats cute....:)

11. Congrats on the new baby girl. She is absolutely adorable. Her going home outfit is precious too :) May God Bless her

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Enjoy the time you have while she is still small. Before you know it she'll be walking around the house with YOUR remote control and then it will be prom. :)