1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New addition....Juno

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Jul 30, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

2. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

cute pup, hope she turns out good for you

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Nice pup, so cute. Good luck....I am sure she will be a looker when she gets older just like Snoop :D

4. QUICKFIRE

QUICKFIRE Pup

Just curious isn't that a bit 2 close of a breeding?

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

shes a looker to me cause i love the black ones...

6. QUICKFIRE

QUICKFIRE Pup

Is she black? She looks chocolate to me.

7. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

She's really dark chocolate.

8. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I guess we will see in the future. It is very tight, but i have had ones bred this tight before off of very similar blood with no problems.

9. QUICKFIRE

QUICKFIRE Pup

Well she is a nice looking pup best of luck with her.

10. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks! I owned her grandparents and they were great bulldogs, and produced good ones as well. I also own another male dow off of the grandsire "hammer" who is 4 years old, and he is one of my favorites. I also have a few offspring from him as well, they're all looking like they have bright futures in front of them.

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

She's definitely a cutie.......

12. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks yardboy. i'm so excited to start showing her at the end of the year! her parents and grandparents did excellent in show. her "half brother" took home a first place and two 2nd places in his very first conformation show.