1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Neutering question.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BostonBully, Jun 9, 2009.

1. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

My dog was just neutered yesterday and I have a question. He is a year old so now that he is fixed he still has a sack. Will this eventually go away as he gets older or will he always have this deflated balloon between his legs?

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

haha, i had a very well endowned male who i had neutered at 11 years of age-and i asked the nurse that very question as it was literally like a deflated balloon. it did intime ~tighten up~.
    dont worry, he wont be a freak for life;)

3. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Lol thanks for the info man. My wife keeps saying he has a vagina now and I just can't have that.

4. New2Game

New2Game Pup

lol thats hilarious...sounds like something my girlfriend would say....

5. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

LOL, it does look like a vagina.......Anyhow, both of my boys were fixed. Give it about a year and it's almost un-noticeable.

Why did you fix? Not papered? Not worthy breeding? Etc? Just curious on why.

AP

6. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

No he is papered. I have his seven gen ped from the UKC. He may be worthy breeding but I don't know shit so it would stupid for me to even think about breeding. He is a GREAT pet and that is enough for me.

7. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

That is great for you! I am the same way, all 3 of mine are fixed/spayed.

Just like Bob Barker used to say "Have your pets spayed or neutered, goodbye everybody!" (price is right, remember that show)

His 'skin' will tighten up, so don't worry:)

BB: You got any updated pics of him? All your gallery pics are old ones, you've got to have some new ones from his birthday a couple of days ago!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  8. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Me and the wife actually worked opposite shits on his B-day so we didn't do anything for his B-day. We probably should have atleast taken some pictures.

Here is a pic from a month ago. Not the best pic though.

He is actually 4 pounds lighter now. We have been working out and I cut back his food a bit.

Attached Files:

9. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

[​IMG]

His leg is bandaged because he also had a histiocytoma removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
  10. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Well after doing the cone thing for two days we have decided to try something else. He can't chew his bones, he walks into shit constantly, and is just miserable so we decided to try something else. When we are with him he gets his shorts (my wifes) and has to deal with the cone if we leave him alone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

So they ended up removing that wart thing? My dog's actually started healing and it seems to be going away. Was your dog's full out when you got it removed?

12. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

This is one of the best posts I've read on this entire forum. Thank you!:)

13. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Yea david I had it removed. It had been a month or maybe a little more and it hadn't gone away. I guess sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. He was already under for the neuter so I had it removed. He has a few stitches but they come out in a week. It should heal up real good.

14. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Good luck man I hope he recovers quickly, he looks really cute in those nike shorts lol