1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nelson/deloach

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by shawtpop74, Feb 12, 2013.

1. anyone having luck with these lines together.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

bunch of cur dogs. don't waste your time nobody having any luck with them. find something else.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

Why did I know you was gonna say that ...lol ^^

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ol BB never has anything nice to say LOL

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

shut the fuck up you hardcore mod lmfao

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

don't make me start posting pics of my dogs fucking ears

7. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Damn BB I was just on my way to get some of Tater stuff lol

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

stay away stay far far away. just forget you ever herd of that stuff. those dogs were made up & never existed. tater was from bryants red devil bloodline. go get something from them.

9. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

You know I was just having fun but do need to go see how the Ol man doing if I get there before he get drunk

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

just don't trip over all the junk in the yard lol. maybe JR will be over & you can actually talk bulldogs.