1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need to rehome.....CA

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by vgallo6, Oct 20, 2010.

1. vgallo6

vgallo6 Pup

Hi, I hate to do this but we have to rehome one of our dogs. We have 2 pits and one of them is too much for my wife. My wife stays at home and takes care of our 3 year old daughter plus the 2 dogs...3 if you count the doxie lol. But the issue is with the 2 pits. One is very laid back and the other has alot of energy. So we have to rehome the one with alot of energy. So here is Peaches a PitMix (there is another thread i posted i awhile back about her with more pics)http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43305
    [​IMG]

She is a good dog, leash trained, crate trained, sits, loves children (but can knock small ones over) and she is high energy. Need to rehome with someone that can spend alot more time excercising her. We are located in California ...message me if interested.

2. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

its i got to manny dogs allready bud i like this one alot!!
    goodluck whit replace her.. i hope she find a realy good home!!

issent it a salution to give the dog something more to do??
    put a springpole in your yard,.. buy a boomerball and make a flirtpole..
    all these things you can do in your yard no much space needed...
    and for sure the little children will love it mine little girl loves it she 3 years allso..

well i just whant to help and i hope if this ar no possibilitys you will find a good home..
    take care and all the best to everybody :)

3. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Not sure if this will help but my husband and I are going to CA, Oregon, Utah, and Montana leaving Oklahoma around the 29th. So if someone does want her I can transport her to them for you guys. Just need to know before we leave.

4. vgallo6

vgallo6 Pup

Im still looking and thanks for the replies i really appreciate your willingness to help. We have to find a home for one of our dogs. They are too much for my wife who stays at home with our 3 year old. So the one that she finds the hardest to handle is Peaches. We have a purebred APBT and he is very laid back and my wife can handle him. Thanks again guys

5. vgallo6

vgallo6 Pup

Found a home....thanks to all who were willing to help. :)