1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need these photos of dogs and dogmen

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Randy70, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I am working on a book.
    I need these photos.
    Dogs
    Boudreaux’ Cocoa, Boudreaux’ Man, Boudreaux’ Rita, Boudreaux’ salesman, Boudreaux’ Winky

Brumley’s Oreo

Carver’s Brownie, Carver’s Tuxedo

C.V.”s & Polasek’s Widow

Gochicoa’s Cutter Red

J.R. Smith’s Electra, J.R. Smith’s Janetta

McCool’s Jake, McCools Tomboy, Meyer’s Magic

R. Smith’s Black Lady, R. Smith’s Blondie,

Simm’s Miss Michigan, Shut Em Down Kennel’s Xena, Simon’s Miss Toby,

Thornton’s Bullet, Thorton’s Little Squirt, Nigger Toby

DOGMEN-

Gary Hale, Gary Jones, Glover from Stenson and Glover fame. Gary Chance. J.D. Elliott,

Please and Thanks for any help. Randy Fox
    Send them to randyfox70@yahoo.com

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Hello. Hope to see you posting around here when you get time. It will be great to have another view on some of threads.

3. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I'm a little bit gun shy. I posted what I posted here on pedigrees online. A man called Cyberbully got on there and deleted it and called me a snitch and called my family every vulgar word he could think of. I have never been talked to that way before on any web. He was talking to some guy on pedigrees online about what he was going to do sexually to his children. He is also making remarks about someone on this web. He is insane. I hope you guys do not let him on here. I get nervous just seeing his call name. Randy Fox

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I know that one of the mods has talked agout him .she said he is not a member. there are enough on here . I'm sure folks know of u and that his bs would not fly here.

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Hi, Randy, this is Vicki. My moderators are pretty fast here and don't put up with any shit. You are very welcome here and at PBC.

6. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Thanks for the support. If there is anything that you think I might contribute to. Let me know. Randy

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

RF is a good fella. just let us know when the book is ready.

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

He called me a cunt and said I need to be ass rapped. He is right about one thing I am a malignant cunt but I will be the one ass rapping him with my ban stick lol.

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hell LWG you'd anally rape him in real life just for fun we know how you roll LMFAO

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

oh and randy i really like that pretty boy floyd hound you have he is a damn nice looking dog

11. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Vicki, Is this your web here to. I thought the one with the brown background was your deal. I didn't know you were part of two webs. Good Luck. I feel like I have helped you guys some by donating lots of my web pictures and data to you guys. You ought to go to my web now. I have lots of Census reports and pictures of many of the dogmen's Tombstones. This pretty well proves their real names date of birth and death. I'll give you another tip. Bert Sorrells' name isn't really Bert. Just like Clouse. I do not have Bert Sorrells real name and everything posted yet but will soon. Randy

12. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, Randy. Yes, this one is mine also, I co-own this one, a Mastiff forum and Pit Bull Chat with Shon.

I thank you and appreciate all the help you have given me over the years!

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

You just being here is a blessing. there are folks on here that like to know about history and have good info..so you will be a delight to hear from.just read and you will get a kick out of it.that cb spunds like a real peace of work.

14. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

good to see you posting, Randy. i hope you find what you are looking for.
    will do some digging as well. best wishes on your latest endeavor

15. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

Oklahoma in this bitch!! welcome randy !!

16. hey randy are you still going to make that pretty boy floyd breeding thats on your website? great site by the way, very informative

17. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

What happened to your Tom Tu stuff? that was some nice looking chinaman stuff