1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need some prayers...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by coolhandjean, Dec 9, 2007.

1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Hey all, I just found out that my Mom had a mini stroke today, so I was hoping you could all keep her in your prayers, that everything will be all right. Thanks in advance.

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

You've got mine.

3. already man we got you too best to you and yours

4. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Sorry to hear. I pray that all goes well.

5. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

OMG I hope everything is ok. Your Mom and family are in my prayers.

6. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Sorry to hear Jeanie! I know how you feel and will talk to the Man above for you and your family! Slick

7. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

I WILL SEND MINE UP. KEEP US POSTED.

Tony

8. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

I will add you and your family to my prayers. Be Strong.

9. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Absolutely. Everything will be okay... ;)

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Thinking of you and your family too. Sent mine up this morning.

11. rusty

rusty Guest

showering your family with prayers time, and god bless you with strength so that you can handle your situation

12. You and your family will be our thoughts and in our prayers. Everything will turn for the best, regardless..........

13. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Sorry to hear that. :( You have my prayers.

14. Suki

Suki Guest

Indeed, consider it done. hope all turns out OK.

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

update: apparently a mini stroke is a warning sign that a bigger stroke could be on its way. She is still in the hospital, and are running some test, like MRIs and all, and hopefully soon we will know what's going on. Thanks all for keeping us in your prayers. I really appreciate it.

16. aw man this sux........prayers up for your mom and family chj!

17. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Sorry to hear about your Mother. Sending a prayer your way.

18. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Thankfully you got a warning (with the mini stroke) and now she is in the hospital. Prayers to you and yours.

19. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

She has my prayers Jean...

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Updated: Just got off the phone with my Dad. They got the MRI test results today, and it turns out she had an actual stroke. She has a clogged artiary *sp* in her brain. We got lucky that it didn't turn out as bad as it could have. She still have most functions and all, but has some drooping on the left side of her face, and will have to go to speech therapy, though talking to her, she doesn't sound that bad at all. They also put her on mediciation that will thin the blood, and obviously she'll have to lose some weight. They also told her she can't smoke, which she doesn't anyway, but she is going to try to talk my sister in-law to quit smoking, so that she doesn't end up in the same situation. We are all very grateful that Dad caught it in time and brought Mom to the hospital, because this all could have been a whole lot worse. Anyway, thanks again for your prayers. I assure you they are being a great help and comfort to me and my family.