1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need some help?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mansch, Nov 14, 2006.

1. mansch

mansch Big Dog

does anyone know about this dog, and who owns him! thanks for the help!
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif][​IMG][/font]

2. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

What dog are you talking about? That link doesn't work.

3. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

It worked for me. I'll attach the pic for ya.

Attached Files:

4. mansch

mansch Big Dog

thank you for posting that picture..is there a way to view all the pictures that have been posted on this site? b/c it only gives you the option for the newest,most viewd 15 etc!

5. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

You can do a search, go to the gallery, or even the member's categories. When you click on gallery at the top of the page go to Pit Bull Gallery and you'll see what I'm talking about.

6. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

how do u take them off?

7. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

Off of where exactly? PM me.

8. mansch

mansch Big Dog

thanx,

there are so many to sscroll through, but im gonna keep trucken! i hope someone notices this dog and can given contact info on it!

9. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

if I'm not mistaken, that is a picture of Jerimiah Johnson-Ready. He is owned by Mr. Ready and Mr. Woods of Gainesville, Florida. A friend of mine used him for a breeding. PM me for contact info.