1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need ideas on anchoring a kennel...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by semo, Apr 16, 2007.

1. semo

semo Top Dog

Basically I havent poored my concrete pad yet, but want to use the kennel in the mean time, and I feel I need to make the kennel where it is sort of anchored into the ground a little or something....If anyone has any ideas I would like to hear them, THANKS

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The only kennel I've ever used, we simply ran stakes into the ground, and tied all four corners of the kennel to their stake with a chain.

3. 440rider

440rider Guest

get some 4-5ft rebarb bend it in half into a U shape straddle the kennel tubing at the bottom with the open ends of the rebarb and hammer it down till it's holding the kennel tubing tight to the ground. You can do this to all edges and middle as well. Good Luck!