1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need help picking a 1 male puppy out of a litter.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by jdkennels, Apr 3, 2014.

1. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

Don't let any of that put you off him...what you have done is just changed the dynamic of the dogs...without the other male, EVERYTHING changes!
    He will learn to adjust...PATIENCE!!

2. jdkennels

jdkennels Pup

Here are pics of the pups I have kept. They will be 6 months on august 4th.
    Female [​IMG][​IMG] male[​IMG][​IMG]

3. jdkennels

jdkennels Pup

4. jdkennels

jdkennels Pup

He's really turned out to be a good looking dog. Although he is a big time whiner!

5. jdkennels

jdkennels Pup

6. jdkennels

jdkennels Pup

Also he lacks intensity while he's working unlike his sister which with her I have to make her stop. Anything I can do to get him to progress in that department?

7. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Let him be a pup, typically females mature a little quicker than males. he will come around when he's ready.