1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need help organizing a meet and greet

Discussion in 'The Cause, Justice for the Dogs' started by prpitdawg, Jun 20, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i'm trying to organize a meet and greet to help everyone have a better idea of what we are about. it'll just be a friendly gathering where people can come and meet and ask questions about the group. we are planning on bbqing also. right now i'm looking for a location. i need volunteers to help set things up when i find one. also, rsvps from those who think they would attend. rsvp is not required but i'd like to have a good idea about how many will be there. if this turns out to be successful, then i'll move on to the next step and start holding some fun shows. anyone who's willing to help out or knows of a good location (not too far from me) please let me know. thanks.

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

how's about the west coast? carry yer ass on out here and i will gladly help you and the hubby get shit rolling. but, i'm sure it's probably to far......

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

yeah just a lil too far. i don't get on planes, and i don't think i'm going to be making any 2 day drives in the near future.:o but i do have someone out that way helping me that's looking to hold some stuff out that way. i'll tell her to pm you.

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Ny?........

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i'm in tn so it'll probably be around this area.

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

sounds good. just let me know what's going on. we got some great people here in oregon. TRUE fanciers who care about nothing but TRUE bulldogs. however, there are several places like this in the US. hit me up.

Regards,
    CRK

7. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i'll let them know, maybe ya'll can find a middle ground to have one. even if i'm having a hard time finding help in my area, it helps to know that there are other people looking to fight the same fight. i'm going to email them and have them get in touch with you. thanks for your help.

8. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Lancaster PA