1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help from show folks (dudly nose)

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by RedGoodbye, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Thanks RG! Respect back at ya! :) Sorry to stray off topic and post the pics! The turd has to be flushed though so I obliged him with the facts! LOL He thinks I only have 1 dog I condition! LOL Just more stuff he knows absolutely nothing about! Something he's good at........knowing nothing! LOL

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

The shoe polish thing wouldent help the pup is red nose has the red with light pink thing going on.
    Im trying to pick a pup out this litter for my lil girl to show and the one she is in love with has the dudly thing going on.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Also the pup is only 5 weeks.
    May grow out of it ?

4. Sure might! My ukc boy Nick had some spots going on as a pup that filled in.

Might wanna check with catchturd.....errrr I mean catchdog on that though. LOLOLOL

5. Jayhawk

Jayhawk Pup

I never knew that a thread on "dudly nose" would be so entertaining !
    by my score card its game, set, match to Boogie

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Looks like he curred out!!! Great job Boogieman, seen some of your hounds in person, and you do a damn good job, keep it up!:D

7. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

OH MY GOT! youve got to be kiddin. mr photoshop. nice clean staffies.cool, they look like they get great excercise, you prolley dont have the stomach to see my animals,so Ill save it

8. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

lmao @ rg's albino:rofl2:

9. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

lmao at all yall showin ass fools, pretenders, great luck with yer new breeds, yall really do need to stick together. because you do need a good reason to justify non workin animals, and represent your great breed in a positive light...keep breedin them barkers, so they can keep you up at night.if the shoe fits wear it

10. Jayhawk

Jayhawk Pup

Catchdog I'v got to give you one thing you are persistent

11. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

seriously tho Brian, what happened to you? you used to look normal. and you know fool well what it has said previously pertaining to dudleys

12. Jayhawk

Jayhawk Pup

Did I mention the you were persistent

13. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

well if i cant win a beauty show at least Im persistant, thnx Jayhawker

14. PHOTOSHOP??? Is that the best line your dumbass can come up with? Seriously keyboard curr you are making yourself look dumber and dumber post after post. Everybody that has seen my dogs, INCLUDING YOU so you say, knows they are some of the finest conditioned animals at any show. So the best your stupid ass can say after me making you look stupid again is to claim photoshop huh! Really please keep posting because you are becoming a bigger fool by the second. LOL 23 champions cups, GR CH 5, 2nd and 3rd ranked CH in the world past 2 years running. Female GR CH ranked in the top 15 past 2 years running. Too many best puppies to count. BOS's and BOO's. LOL you aren't worth stepping in my dogs shit. hahahahahahahaha

LOL as for your dogs, all the turds aren't worth showing huh!! LOL You've been called out to post them up by me and others so you've shown you have nothing that can compare to the condition of my animals. I sort of expected something better than photoshop and the stupid comment on why you won't post pics of your dogs. Thanks for proving your currness though!

As for that moronic comment in your last post about dudley noses. I don't know what fucking language you're trying to speak there but if you'll clear up that dumbass statement as to WTF it is supposed to mean, I might respond and make you look stupid again. Even though you're doing a fine fine job all on your own LOL.

15. Jayhawk

Jayhawk Pup

I once watched a rabbit run in and out of a brush pile I was burning untill it didnt make it back out Persistence is only good as long as you know when to stay out of the fire

16. Trust me Jayhawk he doesn't have enough intelligence to figure this one out! LOL

17. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

I could care less what titles those dogs have, they are just fine looking animals. Nice job bro, make it out to the west coast one day or I'll do some traveling and we'll hang. Maybe you can let everyone in on your conditioning program or a bit of it, I'm very interested and sure would make a great topic.

18. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Was at this show and I can most definitely say that Bronson is VERY toned to anyone that thinks otherwise. My first time seein' real bulldogs up close, and he is definitely a favorite.

As for the nose thing [back on topic], ADBA judges,from what I've seen personally, are much much more lenient and generally nicer than AKC judges, who are what I started out 'observing'. An AKC judge will throw a shit fit over the tiniest thing, an ADBA judge also takes a dog's personality into account much more than other judge 'types'.

19. I hear ya MT but ya know I just can't/won't risk everything I've worked for my whole life by sittin' em down ya know. Just way too much risk anymore. I know you aren't into the showing, and that's cool as hell with me. This dick beater is a fucking idiot though and worse, a pretender! I've never claimed to be anything I'm not. I always let people speak freely when they don't approve of what I do with my dogs. That's cool, it's their opinion. This asshat might as well have POSER tatoo'd on his fucking forehead though. LOL

I may decide to load up one day and get to a CA show. It's one of the few places I have never taken my dogs to compete.

Oh and thanks for the compliment on the dogs! :)

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

did he juss say boogieman was cute?:confused: