1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need a little help

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mott's APBT's, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Does anyone have any contact info for Red tide kennels or Big apple kennels? Or if they have websites? I got this pup that is off Thunder maker bulldogs Ch traveler(son of bruno and sible). Im so happy with him that im looking to getting some more Mayday bred stuff.Figured id go to the source since i know haunch is definatley still alive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Does anyone know if Souther Kennel's Bruno is still alive?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2007
  2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I'm not sure if these are the correct ones, but this is the only Big Apple Kennels for APBT I could find....And this is all I could find when I looked up Red Tide Kennels . They have a dog named Houch, Jr, and are called Southern Kennel...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2007
  3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Haunch is owned by Big Apple Breeders, not BAK.

Southern Kennels do have a litter off of Haunch Jr. Don't know if they are letting any go in the states.