1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need a few pics of De-Fanger

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Buck E. Owens, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Need a few pics of De-Fanger, seen a few from the philopeans that were real fancy, and have seen a few basic regular de-fanger. If anyone has pics or can find any please shoot it this way thanks! I'm going to try googleing it first anyway.

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

[​IMG]
    Found it![​IMG]
    something like this

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i saw a real nice one long ago.............this wasn't it

4. CTG

CTG Big Dog

this is all you need if your finger will not work.
    [​IMG]

5. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

thats my brand too, fancy smancy!!!:)

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

pens work fine, but i was asked to make a couple for someone, out of the same material , i make my sticks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG](*ABOVE PIC I FOUND ON PEDS. ONLINE)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

in the summer i work for a playground installation company, they give me the old plastic (still in good shape, not sun baked) off the old structures, to make my Sticks.

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

but a saw a real awesome made one somewhere, online, can't find it tho!! :mad:

Black and White Rope covered handle and all! looked real nice.

9. CTG

CTG Big Dog

nice breaking sticks. are you making them from cutting boards?

10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

lookin good man...lookin good..

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Playground plastic for the panels and slides, from work , we take out old playstructures and put in new ones, well i did, don't work there anymore, but can get the material still from my old boss. its seasonal work oly in the summertime, too much frost here in the ground to dig.