1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nedovic Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Young SeNsE_VA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. american

american Pup

I wish you a pleasant day,kennel owner was called and I have to go.it was nice to listen to such nonsense,especially the latter about dancer,here's promise of dancer puppy for you will cost 5 thousand euros.
    Best regards Ginta Bauer

2. Faro

Faro Banned

C:\Documents and Settings\P4\Desktop\pitt<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. Faro

Faro Banned

4. Faro

Faro Banned

first one i wrong,becouse i am bad with computer,i think now we are finish story about dancer and all dog's from kennel!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Can you blame them Rally that is a damn fine dog you got. Shit I am tempted to stick a photo of him in my wallet just so I can look at it anytime I want :D

6. Faro

Faro Banned

are you blind,look good dog's and you will see diference's,are you man's retarded or what!!!!!!!!!!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

Ay living in Serbia,Nedovic Kennels never heard!
    ay in sport 1995,big breders never heard for Nedovic!
    Nedovic is not real!
    Sory for bad english!

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Every one may joke about this guy. But in realaty these breedings did happen. I know dogs down from this and it is able to still have a few around it would be old dogs but none the less it is possable. I now one of the dogs that was down from Ch small change and Roulette made Johnny and when bred to Dina made HH's Jeepster who made H H's Gus the one who lost to AJax. so those did take place and in all truth they could be psooable. and belive it or not alot of people still breed very tight and get good game working dogs. Now I dont have any idea who this guy is or if he is bullshiting or not. But if he only had a few dogs and just kept breeding them that is what happens . I my self have dogs down from midnight cowboy that are brother sister daddy doughter and so forth that look tighter than hell on paper but they still are good working game dogs. so dont think it wont or cannot happen. I know guys in the states that have dogs off jeep bred tight like that they are out there.

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Now you are raising my brow. DO YOU have straws off your dogs? Se mex boy could be, he would be old but it could be. Now Dancers ped unless you AI your dogs you are full of shit and to make him so young well sir that just wont work.

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Man if thats real then one of you Nedovic fans answer this, If there was all these quardrople breedings made of Rascal then why come J.C. Him self never owned none of it?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
  11. american

american Pup

Veliki Pozdrav za Cuprija boys !! ja nisam vlasnik odgaivacnice (vlasnik je u USA trenutno) ali pomazem u uzgoju pasa i cistim odgaivacnicu.
    Neverovatno je da niste culi za Nedovice ali do duse oni su do 95 drzali pse posle su otisli u inostranstvo. Drzali su pse preko Kornela Ruzana ARCHI je njihov pas.Al to je nebitno mi selimo odgaivacnicu za mesec ,mesec ipo u srbiju kupili smo tamo veliki plac pa se nadam da cemo se upoznati i onda mozete sami presuditi.za vas smo culi i postujemo sve validne odgaivace ali na ovom forumu ima papaka strasnih da ni sam nepoverujes.Usvakom slucaju sve najlepse i najbolje za vas.

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Speak english or get the fuck out!

13. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Your right triple j because i'm getting pissed for the simple fact his name is american and he don't say a damn word in english :eek:

14. american

american Pup

a lot a lot of jealousy,my advice:Do not be jealous that Bad for the heart !!!

15. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Jealousy? LOL....I got your 15k euro hangin' punk bitch. Come get some, lol. You like big money then it shouldn't be no thing for you to travel. Have a great day Dr. Phil.

16. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

My friend cousin brother girlfriend visit kennel, say all paper hung, dogs are really rhodesian ridgeback mix with dalmation and lab. Is good though, is game as come. paper fake, dog real, dah!!

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I agree ......

18. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Damn those ridgebacks crossed dalmation ain't no joke lmfao :D:D:D

19. american

american Pup

I will never give my comments on this forum again. Everyone who will visit our kennel will be welcome, so can you convence about the quallity of our dogs.
    From every dog we have bougt(MACHOBUCK,DANCER,MAGIC,RAQUEL,GATOR,asl) we owned trade certificates and CD's with all their fights. Come and see it for yourself.
    Best regards Nedovic Kennels team.

20. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

then why is it just you and your boy know about it? they cant be the best if nobody has ever even heard of them? who have they won over????
    Dont worry I'll wait...haha