1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nedovic Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Young SeNsE_VA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. american

american Pup

reci ime i odakle si da ti pokazemo koje idiot pedercino jedna smrdljiva
    istisi kao ove picketine nemse niko da se prestavi imenom govnjaru,reci ime da ti mozak prosmemo picketino jedna

2. Faro

Faro Banned

hahahahahahaahaha realy funny,keyboard freak
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

100% Pure Blood of CH CRENSHAW'S JEEP 4XW ROM <!-- ParagraphTitleEnd -->
    <!-- ParagraphBodyStart --><TABLE class=fwSplitParagraph style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: auto" cellSpacing=0 border=0 unselectable="on"><TBODY><TR><TD class=fwPane style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; WIDTH: 41%" vAlign=top>[​IMG] </TD><TD class=fwPane style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; WIDTH: 59%" vAlign=top> [​IMG]
    download pedigree
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    ONLINE PEDIGREE → NEDOVIC KNL'S DANCER 1XW BIS

hmmmmmm?????..........

[​IMG]<!-- ParagraphBodyEnd -->

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

.:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::sign0151::sign0151::sign0151::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

5. Faro

Faro Banned

look good front left leg,on dancer have buckskin on your's is whole white,yes pretty much look a like but look good and everybody can see diference
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. Faro

Faro Banned

and back end,look everybody man want to sell dog as a dancer,idiot,llok good peoples and you can see diference's

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Ok Rally, I'm with you on this one. And look at the ped. Jeep, Charlie, and Missy........ONLY???? I'll call it..........BULLSHIT!!!!

8. american

american Pup

hahaha so did not see that dancer has a black stain around the eye
    you're totally crazy man, dancer is no1 the dog,

9. american

american Pup

and not all white neck!

10. flava

flava Pup

LMAO..the dogs on the webpage looks like some dogs from poland..and stop painting blood on the pictures haha

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Dude, I thought you said someone called the cops..........get the fuck out of here quick.........:rolleyes:

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

go ahead and prove me wrong- post another picture of this Dancer dog, until then im calling BS

agreed, im calling it a photoshop

13. Faro

Faro Banned

only some one of you keyboard freak's can call police,but there was some old hip-hop group N.W.A. and their no.1 song if Fuck police!!!!!!

14. Faro

Faro Banned

blood is on dog's head becouse pic is taken after hes victory,and that is blood

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

and how are you gonna scream all over the internet that you are open to the world...and cry like a little girl with a skinned knee that someone has called the police? im sure all these folks have the serbian police on speed dial:rolleyes:
    its entertaining for a slow day at work nonetheless

16. american

american Pup

lots and lots of jealousy and envy,it shows that the strongest Kennel Nedovic

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Ooo.......ooo.......let me call this one too...........BULLSHIT

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Alright, alright, you win...........Nedovic is the strongest kennel.............within an 1/8 mile radius........

19. Faro

Faro Banned

i am teach to hate,homosexual's,cop's,junkies and spy's for police,that 4 thing i hate with all my body and heart,soo about police on speed dial hahahaha,funny i said before you have sense for humor

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i was born at night...but not last night

like i said- if you guys cant provide a single additional picture of the dog, im pretty convinced you do not posses it.