1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nedovic Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Young SeNsE_VA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. american

american Pup

better Serbian

2. flava

flava Pup

LMAO.just some kids peddling some dogs.15K.has not been tested.but ready to go.HAHAHA.

3. american

american Pup

and your mom ?

4. flava

flava Pup

No one in serbia has ever heard about that kennel.

5. american

american Pup

haaha; hahaha; jajaja challenges of mec!

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

....................yep.............

7. american

american Pup

Give me an address to contact you if you have a dog,then you'll hear if we agree to fight.

8. flava

flava Pup

ви сте идиот

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Here's a little history lesson, Rascal was bred by Carver.............so there's no fucking way those papers can be 100%:)

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

are they arguing with us or with eachother?
    one claims to own "Dancer" and the other says thats not possible because the man wont sale him and he asks everyday...
    hmmmmm maybe Nedovic Kennels owns more then one "Dancer"..
    and I have seen the light..LMMFAO

11. american

american Pup

someone on this board has contacted the police,I cease to write I will not problems with the police.
    one remember all
    NEDOVIC KENNEL IS THE BEST I THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do not you forget...........................................

12. Faro

Faro Banned

yes after first L,he is sold to mrCrenshaw,and littlle bit of histroy too,and please do not insult me,i dont insult any one,soo please dont!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I think somebody owned more than one chopper and more than one black widow too. :rolleyes:

14. flava

flava Pup

Anyway.you gave us all a good laugh.

15. Faro

Faro Banned

Man 'american' is frend of owner of nedovic kennel,i ask owner to sell dancer to me,it is simple,it is only one dancer ,and this board is very bad,first i was thinking here i may find nice dogman's but i was wrong

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:sad0049::sad0049::crytissue::sucker::rofl2:

17. american

american Pup

lots and lots of jealousy and envy,it shows that the strongest Kennel Nedovic

18. american

american Pup

19. american

american Pup

20. american

american Pup