1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NC Shows?

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by coyrobert, Jul 5, 2005.

1. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

i was wonderin if anyone knew of any upcoming shows in NC, and how old does your dog need to be??

2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

october 1-2 AADR Nationals will be at the taylorsville fair grounds, this is a double point show------also november 5-6 ADBA show at the hickory fairgrounds

3. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

is there a certain age my pup needs to be?? to enter

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

For weight pull your dog has to be at least 9 months, and 4 months for confirmation.

5. CB

CB CH Dog

i heard there is going to be a show on the 25 of this month in western
    NC.

6. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

There was a show june 25 and 26. There may be a show in july, I find out about all of them in hickory and taylorsville area. If I find out I will post it for you.

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

there is a show coming up in GA in august!

8. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

i live about an hour from charlotte how far are is the taylorville, and western from there??

9. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

It's probably about 2 hours from Charlotte. Here is the URL to the web site for the Taylorsville show so you can find out exactly. http://www.aadr-nc.com/ They have directions from the last show they had so follow them and you should get their fine.

10. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Sorry for the misspelled words. I was typing to fast! lol

11. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

thanks for the site