1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nba

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smokey024, Jul 1, 2009.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Did you see what my Lakers are doing!!! Think we are going back to back

2. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Yes Ray Allen is a future HOF, and if KG had played in the playoffs last season the Celtics would have another banner. We almost took out Orlando with a beat up team. The lakers would have gone to game 7 but the Celtics would have won.

Not that I'm from Boston or a Celtics fan lol.

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

:D haha, i resemble that remark! :D

4. preme

preme CH Dog

ray allen is done, ai is done ...watch for the grizzles young and up and coming...:cool:

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I think there's a good chance.Artest will be a good pick up.Can't say I particularly like him but he's a good player.

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Hate to say it but Memphis had their shot.They had a couple good years,made the playoffs and had some players to build around and gifted them away.Lakers gain,Memphis' loss.I truly liked to watch Memphis at one time even though I knew they weren't going to win.But since trading Gasol and Battier away,I only watch Memphis when they play another team I like.But good luck to them.

7. Does any of it matter when you have refs fixing games left and right? LOL

Anybody that thinks it's stopped just cuz 1 went to prison for it is out of their minds. Calling almost 100 fouls in 1 game LOL. No it wasn't about making the total go over!!!! They really did foul that many times. :p:rolleyes::p Just like on the flip side when you see people getting hacked left and right and not getting a call. It just gets blowed off as "they are just letting them play". NOOOOOOOOOO they are making the clock run and keeping the total under! LOL

This is the most crooked sport in the world! HANDS DOWN! It happens in every sport but this one is ridiculous! The commissioner is a joke, the league is a joke!