1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Apr 22, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right:p........

2. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Go thunder.

3. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Them Celtics are on fire tonight,Gooooooooooooo Lakers

4. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

Cavs are givin them a break.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

WTF EVER! We accomplished what we wanted, steal one in Cleveland! Now lets take it to Boston:p

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Lmao yep keep doing it and you will be fishing on TNT

7. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Anyone watch the Lakers vs Jazz game? Damn good game... series over, bring on the Suns!!! GO LAKERS :D

8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

right there with you what a game that was tonight, yeah we have this one go lakers!!!!!!!!!! ;):D

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah yea ya lol i guess i wont be a hater tonight
    Lakers are goin to the finals
    they already had their toughest test until they get there

10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

in the words or the great rick james cocaine is one hell of a drug what are you snorting???? they have to get pass my home team the suns

11. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

BEAT THE FAKERS im going to game 1 or 2 aginst those homos

12. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

That shouldn't a problem :p

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

You can say all you like, I didn't see one act of faking :rolleyes: people can hate the lakers all they would like, they prove themselves if you haven't noticed as in tonight's game artest with those beautiful 3's and of course yes......KOBE and fisher hit back to back 3pointers during an 8-2 run in the final minute just unstoppable as much as you can hate them when it comes to basketball sit back and watch them play that was one hell of a game!

14. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Wish I had some playoff tickets. Though it's gonna hurt to watch your team lose live, maybe you can get Kobe's autograph :p. To be honest, the Suns will have problems with the Lakers size. But it'll be a heck of a series, I predict Lakers in 5.

Tell em J&K! Wish I had some playoff tickets, i'd take you along :dogkiss:

15. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]

(Lakers)

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah the lakers were good when they had shaq werent they lol jp
    But did ya'll see my celtics last nite? Lets gon wrap this up in Boston!

17. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Yeah they were, until the drama between the two. Celtics dominated throughout the game. Obviously LJ had an off night & the elbow didn't seem to bother him. Should be a good one in Boston. Which team do you think will match up better with Orlando?

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Cleveland matches up better with Orlando for sure but idk the magic will beat either team, they havent had a tough series yet and that could be a good or bad thing. They aren't as worn down but its going to be a different level of basketball in the next round for them. LA has an easy road to the final much to my displeasure lol
    Just dont know who they will play Boston, CLE, or ORl

19. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Winner of Cavs/Celtics = Eastern Champs

20. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

If the Celts beat the Cavs, we in Orlando's ass...... Them boys ain't no playoff team, and secondly I dont think Lebron will ever win a chip, with his stank attitude last night. He had an off night and jus mentally shut down, he's spose to be the leader of the team and instead of trying to carry and cheer his guys on he was mad his game was off. Im glad we dont need 1 person to carry our team (Celts). Lebron and company have work to do tomorrow in Boston or like my man said they gon be fishing with Ken n Chuck. Lets go CELTS!!!!!!