1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Apr 22, 2010.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

U think Denver's going to beat Utah after last night's performance?? Denver should of swept Utah because they have two of their top players out with injuries. We'll see. Do you have L.A. winning the title?

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Man Denver has to win the next game in Utah! And i hope LA doesnt win lol. I think that CLE can beat them

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well yeah he can be but they are still my team :)

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If i lived in LA i'd be a Clippers fan ;)

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

don't push it anthony do not damage haha ;) I find people who do not like the lakers tend to really despise them but they are still my champion team :D;)

6. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

You better wake up Lakers, and Goooooooooooooooooo

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Celtics are pissing me off. Missing lay-ups and free-throws in the clutch...

8. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

I'm going with the under dog LA up set look out for them young Thunder cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm going with King Jame's this year

9. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Bunch of Kobe haters lol. Like they say...if you have haters, you must be doing something right :p Kobe is arguably the best player in the NBA. Anyway, Cav fans better hope King James is healthy, shooting with his left didn't look too good. Nonetheless, Celtics/Cavs series should be a good one! GO LAKERS!!!

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well at least I am not alone here marshall ;)

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

FUCK LA FUCK LA FUCK LA............OH YEA AND...........FUCK LA!! lol

FUCK SMELL A!!!!!!!

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ha ha ha_______________________

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

ewww I had forgotten you live with those kings who can never even king themselves as champions HAHAHAAHA :D:rolleyes: especially against us!!!

14. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Don't for get about them Boston boy they starting to get back on track that's my team but every one was getting hurt so i didn't think they was going to make it but now HMMMMMMMMMM i like what i see from them:D

15. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Celtics are def back on thier 08-09 bullshit, Ray Allen was clutch and my man Rondo is everybodies favorite PG. The Cavs aint got what it takes to beat us. Celtics takin it in 6 games, and I think Lebron wrist is def hurt

16. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yeah i hate to say it but i think Boston is back on there game, now if LeBron not 100% then yeah but will see

17. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

We match up well against the Cavs anyway. It's gonna be a hell of a series. I wanna see the OKC upset against them Lakers, them young boys is firee

18. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yeah me too but LA knows now they can't bull shit with them young boys LA is not going to make it if they think they can just turn it off and on with every team they fucking crazy

19. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Its gonna go 7 games. I honestly feel like they have trouble playing in that arena. The Hawks needa stop playing with Milwakee

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeah im ridin wit the celtics. Aye, u will never hear me say that kobe is a great player. Part of sports is pickin fav teams and hatin others. And kobe is a hoe, so i dont fuck wit him lol