1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nature's Domain dog food

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Saiyagin, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I have been feeding my dog this for 3 weeks and she loves it. Her coat is shiny. She is doing great.

2. mma316

mma316 Pup

I know that I may be a little late on this, but I fortify my dogs feedings with raw meat, vegetables & a few supplements. Just have to deep freeze the meats for a week or so to kill off any parasitic worms/harmful bacteria. I have healthy, functional athletic dogs because of this. They also look the part, instead of being just fat & fed. I used to feed Pedigree...the 1st ingredient in that is corn. I never realized the difference in dog foods, because I was feeding Ol' Roy before Pedigree. I noticed the difference changing from bulls**t(Ol' Roy) to s**t(Pedigree), and wouldn't go back that way if my life depended on it. When it comes down to it dogs/canines are carnivores that consume minimal amounts of fiber. Corn & grains are for cud chewing herbivores. I wouldn't like it if I was fed poorly enhanced corn on a daily basis. Nature's Domain is a suitable prepared diet for canines, that you won't break the bank buying...I'd like to call it economically safe for both my dogs & myself. Good break down on the products though. I wouldn't have been able to put it better myself.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

there aint nothin wrong with "meal", all it means is the nutrients are condensed in the kibble. the shit you wanna stay away from is the by products,grains (if necessary),glutens,ect.

totw is $35 for 30lbs, if you only gotta couple dogs you cant really go wrong, but if your feedin a yard, cant really beat the diamond naturals...40lbs for 27.99

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Luv that Diamond Naturals! Good stuff.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Yep!.............

6. I feed my pibbles Nature's domain, One was on Natural Balance before, my newer adoption was on TOTW and he kept having runny stools...Now everthing is in order. Basically the same ingriedients and their coats got softer and shiner off the Costco brand...not to mention it saves me much money...it equals to aproximately 7 more pounds of food per bag and $15 dollars less.. I feed the sweet potatoe and salmon variety...I will keep them on it as long as Costco carries it....

7. E-Dog

E-Dog Pup

Fed my working APBT's & Bandogs (Costco) Nutra Nuggets Lamb Formula for years,(no problem during the Melamine recall) liked to mix the Nutra Nuggets w/ TOTW Pacific Stream about 3/4 - 1/4 ratio but TOTW is too expensive when you have alot of dogs.
    Natures Domain is pretty comparible to the TOTW.
    Try mixing Nutra Nuggets Lamb formula w/ Natures Domain 50/50.
    Like any new food a slow transition is better for your dogs digestive system, mix small protions of new food w/ the old food.
    Dog Food Advisor will keep you up to date on all the dog food recalls and states they are in, seems all the top brands have been involved in some recall.

View attachment 25610

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

that switching slow thing mostly applies to other breeds n petbulls ive noticed......

most of the well bred dogs ive seen have stomachs of iron and as funny as it seems, seemed to have done better on the cheap shit lol could just be coincedence who knows.......

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

i love diamond too but had to stop fuckin with them cuz there always havin recalls and shit so the yard is on exceed from sams and i have a nine week old pup on sports mix puppy and i feed her twice a day and my bitch is coming along great and already lookin good. might go back to diamond one day.

10. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

also give boiled chicken gizzards and hearts twice a week.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hat to break it too ya okc, but diamond makes exceed! lol

12. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

lmfao!!! lwg you are fuckin lying to me!!! how do you know? i thought purina made exceed?

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

No, diamond makes the following:
    Diamond (crap)
    Diamond naturals (good)
    Exceed
    Premium edge
    Chicken soup
    Canidea (from what the rep says- ive yet to confirm that)
    Totw

They also have something to do with wellness....

I used to sell dog food for 3 years, worked with all kinds of reps n shit...

14. E-Dog

E-Dog Pup

15. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah e-dog thats what i thought exceed wasnt on the list? im pretty sure its made by purina just from the ingredient list.