1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

National Judges

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by texasboy, Nov 3, 2005.

1. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

does anyone know who is judging ADBA nationals this year in Kellyville, Ok.??? any info would be greatly appriciated.

2. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i posted that very same question on another board and here are some of the responses i received... i hope this is helpfull

- (who is the judge) - Joe Burford
    -(judging style) - Very close to the standard and no personal favorites. Great judge
    - (judging style) - don't bring a fat dog or anything that's got a "pull dog" build. He likes the more traditional bulldog, old style. Likes to see work on a dog and a little attitude, no chickens.

Hey, is that picture in your signature a dog that you are bringing to the Nationals... if so ... what age is he... if your dog is not in my age class, i might have a chance.... ;)

3. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

In what order/days are they doing the conformation judgeing? I keep forgeting to call to find out.

4. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i'm not sure about C of C, but puppies are on saturday, and Adult dogs and Best In Show are on sunday... at least that's what i've been told... if you go to the ADBA web site (http://www.adba.cc) you can click on the show events tab and look up the details and contact informaiton.

5. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

that dog in my signature was my dog, he was stolen from me about 4 months ago. and i just found out i won't be able to get the days off from work to make the show unfortunately. joe burford is an excellent judge though and he appriciates a bulldog. i hope everyone has a good time and best of luck to you all.

6. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i'm sorry to hear about your dog.. what a loss... :( he's a beautiful dog...