1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nascar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kelticwarrior, May 4, 2014.

1. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Are there any stock car fans on here? Was watching the race from Talladega last night and it was awesome. How come the cars are only reaching 190 mph on the super speedways now days? As far as I can remember they were running at just under 200 mph a short while ago. One would imagine that on a super fast track like Talladega the cars would be going much much faster that anywhere else but they seem to have been maxing out at just under 190 mph.

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Safety most likely

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Had the chance to go to Talladega this weekend...free tickets and I didnt go this time.Its a great place to watch a race and I don't live too far from there.

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

having to look at cars going in circles for hours has to be one of the most boring sports to watch, well until someone eats it anyway.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Restrictor plates on the carbs

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I've been to the championship several times in homestead w/ pit pass and the works, but much more enjoyable to watch at home. Sounds like a 747 in your head after a few hours at a race. Lot more to these races than making left turns. Missed the race last night watching the Heat lose their first game this playoffs. I do love me some Nascar thou, you got to appreciate driving 3 wide 190mph+.

7. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Lot more than a left turn?? lol I must have missed that race....shit, I miss em all.