1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Name this dog!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by FourCorners, Jul 11, 2007.

1. this dog is rom thats about all i can give you without giving it away....except that the owner is one of the nicest old time dogmen you will ever meet

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
  2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

maverick rom

3. looks like im gonna have to go OLD SCHOOL and break out the RARE pics lol

4. 2xw thats it.

5. if you know anything about this line of dogs, youll know who or at least what this dog is off of

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

The first one looks familiar but i'm drawing a blank. never seen the second on but i like him. if I had to guess the blood i would say Sorrells.

Vic

7. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Thats cj's painted puppy the one above im not sure though. Ive seen the pic and i thinks its a rb/j dog but i dont know who..

8. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

that's not one of the greats from history. that's vise grip's painted puppy. that dog isn't even old enough to have been around when it was ok to do things with it.

9. use to be vice grip's painted puppy. correct and its not a rbj. its a bolio/jeep dog

10. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

is this a hammonds dog?

11. yea hes less than 5 yrs old.

12. no, good guess though

13. i dont think any1's gonna get it. its Mtn Man's Jake

14. last 1 for me, i need to go home before it rains(i rode tha bike today lol)

grand champion from the east coast

15. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thats Outlaw :D

16. you must have seen this pic or dog be4, i didnt expect any1 to get it that fast good job. aight ill be on later

17. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I remember the pic Don't know were but I remeber seeing the pic somewere.

18. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

dog is a gr champ

Attached Files:

19. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

crenshaw's slater

20. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

no sorry close though