1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

myth??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by thedude04, Mar 4, 2006.

1. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

so far i have meet two people that are talking about breeding there females one at the dog park when i was with my chesapeck not my pit. but she adopt this dog from the spca they did not spay it and its had hip replacemrnt done becasue when it was born iys hips where all mest up. the second person is in the same trainer that im in and she just bought a new dog thats a male to breed wiht her females she alreadt has the male its 5 mouths and is already 60 plus ponds both times i have question them on why what has your dog done, is in papered ect.... and try to talk them out of it but both times they tell me that they want there female to be complete and that it makes there females better dogs and i dont really know what to say im pretty sure its not true but hwta do u say to sosme one that says that i dont know y it bugs me so much but these are people that got there dog from the pound and they still want to breed so please help if u can becasue i really need some advice im kinda pissed about the whole things and i just ewant to smack them but there girls if it was a dude i could be a little more bold.(for the record i would nevery really slap a girl i hope u guys know what i mean by that)

2. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

• Over-population
    • Unknown background (unknown health issues)
    • Pregnancy defects
    • Proper care for litter and mama dog can get expensive
    • They're mutts
    • If they sell a dog and that dog is fought and the owner is caught, it can lead back to them and they will be charged for selling with intentions to fight
    LMAO. Improve the bitch? That's about as stupid as "the first litter is the best". Pregnancy can actually take a lot from a mother, and I mean a LOT!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2006
  3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Having pups in NO WAY improves a bitch. There is a picture somewhere on the net I've seen of barrels of dead dogs that were put down at an average shelter. I think it was one weeks worth. If you could find that pic and show it to them it might give them a clue. Good luck. Its tough to tell people things they don't want to hear.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I agree 100%

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

is this the pic you ment ?

6. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

If the dog was adopted from the SPCA or an organization like it than I can almost gaurantee that on the adoption contract they had to sign that they were required to have the dog spayed within a certain time frame. That time frame is always less than the gestation period of the dog (not enough time to have a litter) they need proof of the surgery. If they do not meet these requirements they will have a warrant, eventually get arrested and/or the dog taken away. They should know where they live and will have all their info. in their system.

They probably know this, if they don't they will find out. They probably are all talk and will not breed but just think aloud.

7. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

thanx for all the great info from every one i well be seeing one lady on saterday and i well be telling her this onfo and showing her those pics HIGH sent so agein thank u very much

8. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Yes, thats the one.