1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My young boy

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by HazelRose, Aug 15, 2010.

1. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

2. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Nice lookin Lonzo/Redboy dog:)

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

looking good.

5. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

Looks nice...good luck with him..

6. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

nice dogs.. i like Topaz!!

7. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

Topaz is PurePit19 bitch, the rest of the other dogs are his too. She is mom to my boy, OJ.

thx guys! :)

8. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

wow very very nice dogs.

9. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Good looking pup.

10. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

That dog looks familiar....NICE LOOKER! lol

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

lol Shes gotta get hands on experience some how.... Why not start with the youngest one i got.

12. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

how long do you think til that black dog jumps on his house, over the fence and doesnt make it to the other side, you find him hanging dead?

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

The chain is long enough for his feet to touch the ground on the other side of the fence. And my neighbor keeps her picnic table against the other side of the fence as well. She brought up the same question about him jumping the fence. Also, the trees branches prevent the dog from have enough space to get over the fence from standing on the dog house. Thanks for the concern though.

14. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

Very nice dog!!!

15. RFTW

RFTW Pup

Both you and the dog look good!

16. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

thank you lol