1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My up and comers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lrk, Nov 21, 2009.

1. lrk

lrk Big Dog

2. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Send Scrappy:)

Good looking dogs.

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Huerta sure looks like his old man. Nice dogs.

4. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Thanks those pics suck of the pups ill update them asap. And i have a much better pic of lil scrappy too! Yeah Doc(huerta) looks alot like scrappy but acts like momma!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
  5. Didn't we speak on the horn at some point and time irk ?

6. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Sure did and never did find any of what I was looking for. I do have a pup coming off of Ch Reno if all works out pretty excited about it.

7. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

I wnat Huerta

8. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Ha ha you would have to fight that little one holdin him! Got hopes for him to be something special he is like a mini bodybuilder!

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

while he fights with the youngn let me get Scrappy:D

10. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Ill fight and take him and love him all over!!

11. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

i dont think Huerta will ever amount to anything you should just send him to me :D

good lookin dogs man good luck with em

12. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

those are some nice looking pups.gud luck with them

13. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

from the looks of it might be diffcult she looks the type that she'll kill over huerta so Ill take the other one

14. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

nice looking pups bred nice as well, good luck

15. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Did you name those 2 after mma fighters? Good looking peds by the way!

16. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Yeah ya dont mess with my little ones animals she is a fighter then! And likes to get involved in all aspects has hopes of being a vet one day! already preg checks cows with me at the age of 9!

Huertas whole litter was named after mma fighters!

Thanks for the compliments and if my camera will ever work ill show ya some better shots blackberry photos suck! They both look nice since I went to feeding raw and got a couple better shots of ol Scrappy too!

17. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Props are given for your daughter because that is truly a talent if she can do a that at such a young age thne iamgine how she will be when she gets older as a vet thats something that you don't see in todeays kids props are given for your dogs and your daughter

18. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I fought Roger Huerta, that is why I asked. He beat me in the 2nd round by referee stoppage. He is a tough mofo!!! Cool dude too!

19. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Thanks guys!

I'm really proud of my little girl for all she does and tries to do here with me she is truly a blessing!

Hopefully that pup will live up to his name!

20. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Updated my pups pics. Still aint got Scrappys updated though