1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

MY STYLE OF PITBULL (Round 2)...LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BloodPressure, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fyremyst

fyremyst Big Dog

Why is that when peopel come on here looking for opinions which they get plenty of, they get offended then burst forth woth the potty mouth which just makes them oh so much more lovable? When I first came on this site , I didnt bust the door down with hey how do ya like my dog cuz ya know what? I love my dogs I dont care what anybody thinks about them cuz theyare my dogs. Im the one that at the end of a long day at work they are glad to see.

2. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I got your computer muscles right here son. I'm in Houston Tx If you want directions just PM me, Maybe you can come on down & we can talk about this. You've been bumpin your gums pushin your wayward opinion on everyone in this forum. Don't like it when someone steps to the plate? I promise you won't be dissappointed. Like I said come on down.

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

REPOST:
    People,why do we always have to have these issues come up on here.The person posted the type of dog he likes,everyone is entitled to their opinion.Why must something stupid be said or done everytime,turning a normal thread into crap. A person can like two different types of dogs.And when they do ,they need to be able to handle criticism.Some of these threads have been getting ridiculous lately.There is absolutely NO reason to use derogatory and offensive language against anyone.This is a community site intended to provide information,support,and even some entertainment for EVERYONE who loves this breed and it's counterparts.Please let's calm these issues down or there will be stiffer penalties drawn.We hate to deny anyone the priviledge of being a part of our community,but this is the types of things that makes our decisions. And you wonder why we ban people and such?

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SFK:
    I got your computer muscles right here son. I'm in Houston Tx If you want directions just PM me, Maybe you can come on down & we can talk about this. You've been bumpin your gums pushin your wayward opinion on everyone in this forum. Don't like it when someone steps to the plate? I promise you won't be dissappointed. Like I said come on down.

DID I NOT MAKE MY POINT? PLEASE PEOPLE,IF YOUR GOING TO DO THIS,TAKE IT TO YOUR PM'S.DO NOT KEEP THIS UP IN AN OPEN FORUM.

4. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

and since when does our opinion entitle us to completely dowgrade and disrespect another person? These dogs are family.
    I might think you have an ugly child, but to have me clown your child to your face.... would that be okay?
    A negative answer can be given in a way so that it isnt insultive or hurtful. for instance:
    This dog isnt my style, she is a little too heavy. I prefer gamebred dogs to the non-game ones. something like that. not your dog is a pice of... well you know what you said.
    I would assume that most of us here are adults... in age at least. Whats the problem, we can communicate without going back to jr. high?

5. SFK

SFK Top Dog

WhiskeyBay to you & the rest of the forum I apologize. However, this individual came onto this site. Game-dog.com. Not Gotti-line.com or even allpitbulls.com. & Stated in one of his previous post That gamedogs looked malnourished, & look like the trash you see on Animal Planet, & even compared them to Paris Hilton?? WTF! If we're not going to stand up for our breed's standard on our own site how can you expect us to carry the torch elsewhere? For the most part you don't see the members of this site running around on the blue dog boards or the staff boards running down their dogs. But you do see a rather large influx of people with these other type of dogs coming on here throwing around their opinions and views. All I'm saying is if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

6. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

I agree with you 100% SFK but scratch back in pm's partna

7. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Ahh come on if SFK is game then let him "git er done". Oh an Anubis maybe you can show me sometime how to do that thing you do. And what role exactly did Anubis play in the lives of the egyptians, and how does it apply to the APBT of today. Do you see a coralation between the dog as a god and the dog (APBT) we see today as being the best thing since sliced bread.
    To stick to the post my style is one that is loyal to a fault,(thats me the faulty guy), and one that has the ability and the willings to protect his people and to protect itself to death if needed. I expect out of my dog what I hope my dog should expect of me, loyalty, courage, honor. These are what i believe make the APBT the dog of choice to choosey people. The Marine Corps motto says it all "SEMPER FIDELIS" ALWAYS FAITHFUL. And I dont believe the orginal DEVIL DOG was a fat english bull. Dont believe thats what was scaring the germans in the black forrest.

8. 440rider

440rider Guest

..some people dont know a real bulldog when they see one bottom line!...Don't ya'll get tired of bickering about who has game dogs and who has blue ones and who's dog's a fat cur and all that BS. It's becoming the topic of choice around here..WHO CARES! I know what I have... you all know what you have be proud of what you feed and squash it. People can talk the talk all day...... I know what a REAL bulldog is and that is all that matters to me!! Maybe the masthead should say game dog community instead of pit bull community....

9. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I know what a REAL bulldog is and that is all that matters to me!! Maybe the masthead should say game dog community instead of pit bull community....

That's part of the point I was trying to make.That this is a "PitBull" community. Does it not say at the head of each page?
    "Pit Bull Community is dedicated to the preservation of the pit bull in its original form as a game-bred dog and in its modern incarnations as a loving companion pet and top competitor in weight pull competitions and conformation shows"

it's original form as a game-bred dog and in its modern incarnations. Unfortunately,even if some of us do not want to admit it,it's modern 'incarnations' happen to include Amstaffs,Blue dogs,bulky dogs. Some people do not realize that there is now a great difference in the dogs nowadays.It is our duty to educate them on that fact,not discrimenate. Stated in one of his previous post That gamedogs looked malnourished,I understand this SFK,but again,that's just his opinion. It's like a**holes,everyone is gonna have one.Again,Yes he did com to Gamedog.com BUT the actual title of the site is 'Pitbull Community'.

I just say everyone needs to calm down,and rethink everything.<!-- / message -->

10. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

modern incarnations.. i can dig that. It still maintains a positive conotation.

11. DEADGAME14

DEADGAME14 Big Dog

this thread sucks! i will totally skip anymore threads like these and will not read nor participate in them whatsoever.they never show any intelligent information nor are they entertaining.

12. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Every time I come on this site I see some kind of debate about Gamebred dogs and Amstaffs and they always get out of hand. My advice is give your opinion and leave at that if someone doesnt like it oh well, but don't argue with someone because they disagree.

13. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Hey Deadgame... you just participated in it.

No I know what you mean, but sometimes its cool to just post pics of your dog and kick the breeze about them. I would lke to have heard more about this particulars dogs pedigree and some of the dogs that went into making her, but i thought iw as a good thread until the insults and all of that started flying.

14. I will apologize for the inappropriate language that i uesd on here. That statement that my dogs look like sh!t kind of rubbed me the wrong way. What I sais was directed toward one person and knowone else. I apologize to everyone else on theis board and it wont happen again. The rest of the opinions i recieved were just fine. Some said she was a lil over weight, fat, some didnt like her and then 1 said she looked like sh!t along with some other stupid comments. All I'm saying is that you dont have to like the dogs i post but why be disrespectful about it. I like this bopard and im going to continue to visit because i see that their are a lot of knowlegeable people on here. I apologize to all those that I may have affended with my remarks and my pictures. i will keep the pictures off of this board. If anyone wants any info on my dogs you can PM me and we can talk.

15. MPD

MPD Big Dog

What bout my "Benz"? hes a huge
    American Bulldog lol....Ab were meant to be this big, apbt, nope.

Attached Files:

• Benz.bmp
      File size:
      655.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2005
  16. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

That's a bad ass looking dog. Looks a lot like some of them dogs I see along with the big blue dogs.

17. MPD

MPD Big Dog

He fits in well with those blue curs, he's one, not like my pistol female and my snooty male:D

18. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I'm really getting tired of that comment.Why must it always be big BLUE curs? Why do you always have to play the color game?Why can't it just be those big curs,or big bulky curs,or even big overgrown curs? Not all curs are blue,as not all blues are currs.I have seen just as many curs come out of Chinaman, Snooty, ,Frisco and any other line of dog.Not taking up for the bulky dogs,but leave the blue color out.The color has nothing to do with the dog.It's the breeding.The lines,the size,the size of the $$ in the 'breeders' eyes.

19. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Sorry, didnt mean to offend, I'm talking about the "curs" that are bred for looks, such as lines from egde and gotti, greyline eyc...dogs that are bred for head size, color etc, other than original "game" breedings...

houstonapbt started that my ab looked some what of those "big blue dogs". My comment was thrown that way, once again sorry, next time I'll be more spefic

20. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

I'm getting tired of it too, not all blues are big curs. Many people here have pits of different colors, so color should'nt have anything to do with these debates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.