1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

MY STYLE OF PITBULL (Round 2)...LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BloodPressure, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Guest

It can not be discussed on this fourm!

2. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Ok Marty I will respect that and I will ask this question in open forum so as not to look sneaky. Is this a legitamite question for a non-game bred dog owner to ask? There does seem to be an issue of game-bred verses non game bred dogs. If say I wished to go into the world of breeding and followed the advice of some in here and went out and got some really good lines to breed out of how would I know I was breeding "game-bred dogs"? Would it be enough to just breed out of the lines that I would origanaly purchase or is there some "test" that the dogs or their offspring would need to preform in order to know that I was being true to the "game-bred" ideals. It is my opinion that from the post I have read over time in here that there must be a test, if not then it seems to me that breeding game-bred dogs is as easy as just keeping your pedigrees straight and not introducing dogs that do not not fit the physical profile of a game-bred dog. If that is true what are the reasons for culling? Is it for size, body shape, dispostiton, is because of physical deformaties and or behavioral traits. If that is the case then I would think you would not want to sell puppies because they may in some cases need to be mature in order to fully evaluate their physical and behavioral traits.
    These are a few questions that I as a non breeder have. If these are things that are not to be discussed in open forum then feel free to pm and we can go from there.
    Thanks, and this is not meant to be argumentitive but real and honest questions.

3. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

I would like to know what everyone thinks of my dog, lol,
    but make sure your honest.

[​IMG]

4. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Looks comfortable.

5. Sure,,,I'll post her on my board and get some responses. I'll be sure to paste them on here

6. This is a lil of the subject. Its not like it really matters but I have to have the record for the most replies for his first 2 threads

7. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

On your board, what are you talking about, and who asked you to do that?

8. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Well kudos to you! What did you expect trying to pass those fat cur pieces of s*** off as bulldogs? Talk about shallow, I've stepped in deeper puddles!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2005
  9. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Wow SFK are they truly pieces of **** or the whole lincoln log? J/K

10. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Big O Chocolate covered Corn COBBS!!!

11. I was just messin around...I wouldnt do that without asking you first.

12. shut the ***I have a limited vocabulary***up. You sound dumb as hell. "I've stepped in deeper puddles" Well thats on you and your shoes..(LOL) Don't call my dogs piecs of ***I have a limited vocabulary***man. I hate when***i have a limited vocabulary*** people get computer muscles knowing damn well that wouldnt say that ***I have a limited vocabulary***in someones face. I'll flood this entire board with my fat ass dogs if i want to and will title everyone of them as APBT.

13. fyremyst

fyremyst Big Dog

Can we feel the love tonight? Good giref who peed in the cheerios?

14. B

B CH Dog

Enough with the language everyone. Please watch how you say things and show some intelligence by elevating out of the potty mouth phase. I've editted the posts accordingly.

B

15. hahahahahaha....thats cause its an American Fatsffordshire Terrier. WEEEAAAAAKK.

16. WHOA HOMEY YOUR BLOODPRESSURE IS GETTIN WAY TO HIGH. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

17. I'LL TELL YOU HOW TO GAME TEST A DOG THESE DAYS.....DON'T GET CAUGHT!!!!

18. Marty

Marty Guest

You have received bad reps for this don't let it happen again!
    warning #1
    There will not be a round 3 on this subject!

19. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

People,why do we always have to have these issues come up on here.The person posted the type of dog he likes,everyone is entitled to their opinion.Why must something stupid be said or done everytime,turning a normal thread into crap. A person can like two different types of dogs.And when they do ,they need to be able to handle criticism.Some of these threads have been getting ridiculous lately.There is absolutely NO reason to use derogatory and offensive language against anyone.This is a community site intended to provide information,support,and even some entertainment for EVERYONE who loves this breed and it's counterparts.Please let's calm these issues down or there will be stiffer penalties drawn.We hate to deny anyone the priviledge of being a part of our community,but this is the types of things that makes our decisions. And you wonder why we ban people and such?

20. Marty

Marty Guest

Thanks Whiskey Bay :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.