1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my stafford bitch

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Mickeyg, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

this is my stafford bitch i think she is a good exaple of the breed ??? she is nice and lean and i could get her really lean but i dont really need to .... she is supposed to have some good pysco blood on top but tbh i wouldnt really no it if i seen it i seen the sire and hes a wicked dog and the dam is as good so that dose me fine the dams sire was one of the best weight pull dogs in the uk lbs for lbs and sayin that wat intrests me the most she is perfect for me

wat do u think peeps [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

i like her, looking good

3. Nice. Keep it up

4. bip

bip Pup

Good looking girl:) Are she from JJ?

5. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Yea she is. If you dont mind me asking, how much she weigh mickeyg?

6. jacko

jacko CH Dog

nice looking girl ...

7. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

thanxs every one ya she is from jj bulls bip she is litter mates to blanco she is 42lbs and about 18tts

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Good looking girl.

9. shakka

shakka Pup

is she pulling now under upf ? hows she doing ?

10. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Shes a looker...

11. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ya shakka still a novice but she drags really am in a comp on 2nd of October in Sheffield i might try her in the pros ill see how she go's she is a bit funny wen it gets tuff so I might just see this season out as a novice but she has bin at upf pulls her hole life I would pay for her just to roll around on the track being slilly or just pulling a small sash weight but she knows why were there now ...

Cheers for all the nice words fokes ....

12. jacko

jacko CH Dog

mickeyg / where can i get info on the show in shefield ?

13. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog