1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My pups....

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Jul 3, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

These little ones are from Chevelle and Sledge. 8 weeks old yesterday.

Kozmo
    [​IMG]

Ladybug
    [​IMG]

Kingsley
    [​IMG]

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

haha i like that pic of lady bug, how are they bred? Nice healthy lookin pups good luck with em.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I like ladybug......

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol same here she hella photogenic

5. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Lovely pups.

6. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hell if you need to farm any out i will take one :p gorgeous pups

8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

aren't they cute :dogkiss: that tri is going to be a looker ;) good luck with them

9. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I like ladybug.

10. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Strange coloration for that ped, pretty distinct head shape to. Pretty interesting if you ask me, have any idea where it could have come from?

11. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Cute pups. Looking at the ped I am trying to figure out where the Black and tan is comming trough. From what I was told by Tatonka the gene has to be on both. sire and dam.

Whatever happened with Wild Bill?

12. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Sledge carries for the tri color. he has a descent amount of sorrells in his ped, via SARAH'S MISTIE. and as you know chevelle is littermate to sable, who i also owned and off of the 2 breedings i did with her, there were 2 black and tans from each litter.

13. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

It was the bottom that I was curious about as B&T is a double genetic, both parents have to carry it.

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Velli Pm box is full on your end

15. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

i deleted some stuff. try now.

16. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

"Whatever happened with Wild Bill?"

Still a part of my family. He stays on my brothers yard. My brother has used him as a catch dog when he goes out hog hunting and bill LOVES it! I tried doing a breeding with him a while ago to a bitch i have down off haymaker, but no success.....:(

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You got a ped on that HAYMAKER bitch.........that's my shit right there.

18. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Good to know.

Guinness off of Hoss (Wild Bill's littermate) is a catch dog and is doing great.

19. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I like Kozmo

20. beanieman

beanieman Banned

nice pups.
    I like the pic of Kozmo