1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pimpgixxer04, Jan 4, 2005.

1. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

this is my dog...think he'll be big...:confused:

2. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

He looks like a cutie - Ben's little nose was just like that when he was small. We will not be able to help you with the "size" of your dog when he is grown by a picture. If you seen both of his parents - that should give you some idea of his size.

3. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

ya the dad was HUGE (120 lbs) and the mom wasnt too big though..u think he'll be about the size of his dad?

4. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

120 POUNDS! MY GOD - that's a big dog. What line is your puppy??? I have never seen a pit bull that size was he an american bulldog or a pit bull? Is your puppy registered. He's a real cutie and I wish you luck with him but I really doubt he will be a WHOPPER by looking at his size now- only time can tell. How old is he in your pictures?

5. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Looks like it has big feet, so it will probably be big. But there is really no science to tell exactly how big a dog will be/get.

6. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

BIG FEET? Is there a science to big feet?

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

yeah.....those with big feet wear big shoes!!:D

(sorry, off topic but i couldn't refuse):o

8. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

LMAO -- Big socks too!

9. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I always heard that a pup's approximate size could be correlated witht he size of his feet (i.e. big feet=big dog).

10. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

His dad is def. purebred pit (so the ppl who sold him to me say) but they have no papers so im not sure if he's 100% and im not sure of the bloodline? but he sure does look like a pit to me...and i heard the thing about the feet also...but who knows...