1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pup!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lrk, Dec 27, 2009.

1. lrk

lrk Big Dog

2. lrk

lrk Big Dog

3. NOTK

NOTK Banned

wouldnt waste my time wit it

4. TRUEPITS

TRUEPITS Big Dog

congrats on your new pup!!!

5. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

Congrats on the pup, any pix?

6. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Top 1/2 of the ped I really like. Bottom 1/2, I'm not so fond of mostly because of the Frisco blood. The Jeep on the bottom is alright but I like the Jeep crossed with Redboy like the top. Should be a good dog though so good luck!

7. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

8. I hope not. Calm Before The Storm kennels is not known to be very reputable.

9. lrk

lrk Big Dog

NOTK
    we are all entitled to our opinions but I am curious as to why you dont like this breeding?

Northern Outlaw
    This was the second breeding there was eight in this litter only one survived from the first litter and I am friends with the dams owner it is a legit breeding. I like the Jeep Redboy also and the Frisco is something Ihavent ever dealt with much but time will tell.

10. nice top half

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont like the granddams ped on the bottom half, but more important, are the parents good dogs? if yes, then good luck to ya;)

12. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

dont mind the haters .. being a pup it will take awhile to know what u have , like my bitch she is very well bred just not as popular as some dogs ...believe me she a nasty bitch , only time will tell & peds dont always tell the whole story !!!!! good luck , the time will come & then u will know if u have a good dog !!!! :cool:

13. Corley

Corley Big Dog

nice pedigree
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

14. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Like the top half the bottom aint to fond of, and I run Chinaman Jeep/Redboy dogs..And the bottom is a Jeep Chinamn cross with a 1/4 out to what I dont know.Plus I dont know how dogs are still making ROM or POR..Is it a sales pitch?
    But good dogs are where you find them, Good luck with the pup and do right by it Ya never know..

15. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Well this breeding was made to keep in amongst friends and possibly let a couple out to the public.

I like the bottom side on the granddams ped myself but to each his own;)
    I have three more bred similar to the bottom side just no frisco.

16. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

i love the top half. bottom half, ive never heard much good about kirby. but overall i like it, i would give one a shot.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

18. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

19. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
  20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im not sayin i dont like the ped, i just said that was ALL i dont like...nothing more. like i said if the PARENTS are good dogs good luck. i understand how to read a ped so i dont need the lesson

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010