1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dr_jitsu, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Thanks again, Red...Top pic in the Crazy legs pup and the bottom pic is Mindy (The Maniac of the 2). She is a tightly bred mayday/Barracuda pup off Ch Brusier. She is a touch shy of 4 months and Nico is a few days short of 3 months.

2. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

He is in an open cage next to his step sisters cage. Every 2 hours or so I let him out and he plays w/ her. She is a month older and a complete maniac...was wiping the floor w/ him...she locks on to an ear hold and shakes it out. However, he is now fighting back hard and gets her down and he loves throat holds.

I am already having to separate them out when they get too excited.

3. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

congrats doc

4. masta of game

masta of game Banned

congrats jitsu

im sure the pup will be spoiled lol

5. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Thank you jpd and Masta...yes they are both spoiled although it looks like I am going to have to start a separate playtime. They are starting to mark each other up pretty seriously.

6. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Didn't think it would take long lol

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Nice pup hope he turn's out for ya! Keep them comen!:)

8. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Hey Dr how's Nico doin?

9. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Nico is finally starting to come along, Blaze. He is finally loosing some of his shyness. Incredible structure, like his dad Ch Crazy legs. Mindy is an absolute terror. They still get supervised play time together, although he finally started standing up to her and took a chunk out of the side of her head (he does not have her phenomenal athletic ability although at 11 months that may change...she is amazing) and they went to war. I had a hell of a time separating them. She ended up back on his head and I got her off w/ a breaking stick. 99% of the time they get along and play nice together but never unsupervised. If I even think they are going to start up I use a long pool sweep to put and end to it. I also yell at them "Play Nice!!!" Doing so has apparently stopped my neighbors from calling animal control oon me, lol.

I now have a steel kennel (for Nico...Mindy will eat through the steel fence and I am worried about her breaking her teeth) and separate tie out for her. Most of the time they get along great. He is more mellow and gets some loose house time. He is pretty good except he loves to eat my sons used diapers (yech). She can't be loose in the house unsupervised.

I run them both on the bike for 12 minutes 3 times a week. She still tries to attack the bike and I have to use a PVC tube to keep her at Bay. after a few minutes she settle down. She is just a ball of fire and an incredibly good looking dog. Not an ounce of shyness either.

One last thing about Nico...he has never, not once had an accident in the House. Mindy pissed on the floor until she was 9 months:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  10. bandog billy

bandog billy Big Dog

Thats a fine lookin pup you got there mate,very nice.

11. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Nico's sister made Champion:ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [365756] :: CH. HAPPY

Dogs are 2.5 years old now and full adults. Have been keeping them separated for a full year and a half now.

Mindy is doing well....laziest dog I have ever had she is red hot. Still tries to get at her step brother, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Very nice dogs, man. Bred very good off of good dogs. Hope they are turning out great for you

13. Congrats on there development. Looks like you made a wise investment after all.

14. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Thanks...if I wanted another dog I would breed them.