1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dr_jitsu, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Hillarious. Rotfl. Just goes to show a man will go to great lengths to get something he truely wants. Big Game

2. take some pics asap!

3. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Thats cool man. I drove a good distance to get my pup... LOL I didn't go to another state, but maybe someday I will.

4. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

Great point. Check out my WOW! U GOTTA C THIS thread. My Boomer male was 1,500.00 + $400.00 for a carrier. Thing about it is, is that sweet tasting 2 year gaurantee. I'd do it again in a second. Special thanks to B @ PIK!!!:)

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

No one seems to get it Any one can give a 2 year contract ITS THE man behind the dog I dont care how good the dog is bred Ive seen sooooo many good dogs ruined by Dumb a$$ people. I can say hear take this pup Ill give you a two year contract. And you can Bet if you come back in 11 months Im going to run you out of my yard. See my point? You as a dog man has to be as good as the dog. And Im not saying any one on hear is not that BUT how many times have you seen a good pup ruined? I dont care how they are bred they are just flesh and bone. YIS J

cutt likes this.
  6. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Marty,

You are absolutely correct, and I have loved that blood from back when Tombstone and Indian Bolio were making their names.

If you look at my Mayday/Barracuda pup you will see that she is also, basically, a Redboy/Jocko/Tombstone/Bolio dog.

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Well shes the first I've fed bred like that, and I wouldn't take $1,000,000 for her ;)

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

who cares what people do no one is hurting any one there money there dogs..this is a pitbull community why is every one always so against one another. Maybe he makes 100k per yr and has a $ 25,000 wardrobe. Good luck with your dog wish I had a dog bred like that peace.

9. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Thats true...someone told me I payed too much for my pup, but who cares..

I know this is totally off topic, but my lil carver bitch just had ONE pup.. Her first litter. Its been an hour and I'm wondering if she is done or not...

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

not sure ask suki she is a vet tech I am a nurse but pups arent my specialty lol.

11. Osea

Osea Banned

Read some of your other posts, now stop pretending like you were involved with these dogs "back when Tombstone and Indian Bolio were making their names."

12. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Edit........

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2008
  13. Suki

Suki Guest

X2
    BEST of luck with him.
    bottom line~at the end of the day, the one looking back at you in the mirror is the only person you gutta make happy! ;)
    hope he works out for you.

14. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Congrats,

Damn good looking pup. Hope to see more of him in the future. :)

15. Osea, I thought you posted your first two posts because you knew what happened with Crazy Legs in New York and Florida (before Citrus got him). Now I am not sure what made you post them.

In regards to money for a pup, well, if Jitsu is dumb for paying that amount...then, i must be an idiot for paying very close to that amount for a dog that is co-owned w/ the breeder. The only difference i can tell from the picture provided and my pup is that my pup is not at all shy and thinks he is 100lbs...lmao. He came out of that crate like he just got in it.

Money is relevant to economic status. A 1000 for him might be 100 for you. I really hope the dog turns out for you Jitsu. A commend you for driving such long distance.:cool:

16. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

BAM. The Truth!

17. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

how have you not posted pics of this dog by now, post some pics so this thread can break the forum record post count, lol

lets see him

18. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

19. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Thanks Red...I will send you some more pics since I am technologically challenged.

20. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

LOL, no prob. bro

[​IMG]