1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dr_jitsu, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

I second that! Congrats!

2. Osea

Osea Banned

If there was ever someone who had no idea what they wanted and were looking for in a dog it would be you. First off, for what you want out of the pup you should have spent all that dough on a Malinois, not a bulldog. Second, Dr jitsu, you got taken for a ride and I'd be willing to put up the same amount you spent on your pick of the litter on the fact that you probably never even saw the real pick of the litter. And for someone looking for a schutzhund dog, that pup sure looks scared to death just being on a table, I wonder if the breeder exposed the dog to anything other than the whelping pen? I'd say no looking at that spooked pup.

What have I done in life? What has that got to do with this thread? I mean, you can try to exchange insults containing no relevance if it makes you feel better about your pup but I would suggest that you don't. Like most others I have just lived and looked after my family and friends. But I've done more in bulldogs last month than you have in your entire life. How you like them apples? Dumbass.

3. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

for what its worth, I just had a dog shipped via Delta from TN to CA without any problems, it was $260 or so.

Delta doesnt have weather or breed restrictions and I've used them for many years without incident

Osea, what is pick of the litter in bulldogs? Is there any? He wasnt taken for a ride because he got the one he wanted and whats overpriced for a dog he's going to have for the next 12+yrs? I say he did his homework and got a well bred dog and wont go through a bunch of crap azz bred dogs like most people and wished he would have got one bred the way this one is

you must have some other beef with him that I dont know about because I dont see anything to rip on him about, I'd take that pup in a second

4. Osea

Osea Banned

Anyone willing to pay for pretty paper is a sucker. Anyone willing to pay $800 plus for a pup they have never seen in the flesh, whose sire and dam they have never seen in the flesh is a big sucker. No beef with anyone. I'm just going on all of their jaw jabbering and big talk when in actuality they seem like someone who has never even owned a bulldog.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
  5. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

i have not had any problems with your past posts, but all on this thread have been outrageous. I dont agree with Dr. jitsus reasons for getting this pup, but with MULTIPLE SDJ Champions and Grand Champions in the 1st three generations, how can you claim any one with a pup bred like this to be a sucker?

all i see here is some strait up hating.... jealousy is flowing threw your teeth onto the keyboard. I noticed you did not have one thing to say in response to my previous post, except maybe for some general hating. Do you have anything on Stone City? Do you know something about Crazy legs that no one else does? Any bad signs you noticed when you two were alone?

I have seen someone else say this before but.... " There is no need for jealousy man... that a womans trait!! Be happy with what you have, and if your not(which it look like is the case) then cull it and dont have anything.

and about paying more than 800.... its different when your talking about family breedings... but let me guess... you would rather have 4 criss-crossed scatterbred mutts for 200 each.... "cuz it wud increaz my oddz yo!" ?

6. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Well said jman...I would love to stick around and discuss methods for Osea to remove the sand from his vagina but I am off to Fl to pick up a pup. Like I said, some people do and some people talk about them.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

OH BOY all those winners I bet that really blows yer skirt up. YOU forget I seen so many of those dogs around me I guess Im just not blinded by flashy paper any more. I do like the nico stuff and really all of sck dogs have been bred with a lot of thought be hind them. I just am from a diffrent time where Id keep my strain to my self. J

8. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

I have used delta many times and they always had temp. restrictions. I know that Continental has temp. controlled cabins and you can ship year round. As far as the pup goes, good luck, $1000.00 is not what I would call excessive, if you are buying what you want. There have been some folks, with the same type of blood selling them for $2,500.oo per pup. It is more than I would spend, but if you want the breeding and you got the money, I see nothing wrong with it. Hell your helping the economy. LOL.

9. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

The best pedigrees and best breedings will very from person to person. It is all OPINION. I would like to see some of the other folks breedings on here that are protesting the mans purchase of the pup. Im not saying I would pay 1000.00 for anything(Im done buying dogs), Im just curious to see some of these breedings you guys have cause they must be really special..:D

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

We spend the weekends together in Kosack disco dancing and taking pitures of women making toilet...one day he will be #1 dog in all of Kazastan.

12. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

$500.00 more and you could of got you a "Jake" pup..

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I will have to contact Azamat to see if we can get the funds....we owe man money for breaking things in antique shop.....will you take pubis a payment?

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

My pup came from a kennel where the owner bred raised and showed the dogs he owned for going on 20 yrs and has a 2yr promise that I know people have gotten another dog from if there dog didn't work for them. I would rather buy one with a good chance of working out instead of 3 for 400 per pup.

1 person likes this.
  15. JRP

JRP Pup

Great looking pup 1k for him I think he's worth it, he's bred up the ass with Great Proven Dogs as long as you are happy with him/her thats all that counts good luck with your new family addition.

16. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

JMO, but why would u spend that much money on such a well bred (gamebred) dog when u seem to not have the least intention on using the dog to its full potential AKA "[]"

17. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

How can you (generally speaking) tell someone that their pup isn't worth a certain price? If someone is willing to pay more money than someone else that doesn't make it right or wrong. There are good dogs at every price. Could he have gotten something bred the same way or similar at a cheaper price? Probably, but why do you (generally speaking) care, that's his choice. Getting a good dog is a gamble anyway, it always has been. Some people are willing to gamble with more money than others, that's just the way it is with anything.

Hell, there are guys betting this much on whether or not a dog will scratch after only an hour into a contest. Yeah, I think that's crazy, but it's not my money or my place to tell them how to spend their money. Personally, I find it intriging how some people choose to spend their money when it comes to these dogs. If it works for them than more power to them!

Good luck with the pup!

18. Marty

Marty Guest

This dog is basically Redboy/Jocko/Tombstone/Bolio, thats what Lilbit is... are you'll telling me she's not worth $1000.00? get out of here... :rolleyes:

Good luck with the pup man, hope it turns out for ya ;)

19. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

mntnman,

We drive 1700 miles in great American car machine, 1988 Chrysler Cordoba....my sister who is #3 prostitute in all Kazakhstan go with and work hotel for extra gas money.

Dog is Verrrry Nice but make many poops on Cordoba seat. How get out?

20. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

But seriously, thanks everyone. Yes I drove night and day pretty much non stop to get this dog (my wife is convinced I am insane...but this type of behavior is typical for me).