1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My New Carpet mill

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by SilverCoin, Jan 2, 2013.

1. This is my new carpetmill I recieved yesterday, i am more than happy with it, what do you guys think? 537808_442812585773733_540114911_n.jpg

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

where did you buy it at looks nice

3. can you give us some more info , where can we get one how much ? put a video up of your dog working on it

4. I paid R5000 which equates to $600 it was made by a friend of mine here in south africa at Iron Core Kennels. I will take a video of my dogs running it and i will upload with in the week.

5. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Very nice!!! ...

6. DSC_3507.jpg DSC_1365.jpg

These are my two Tammy facing the camera is 12months and Cleo who is looking to the side who is 26months :) i will do before and after conditioning